9

Boun wakes up from his deep slumber, seeing the younger’s face near him. He looks cute and peaceful. But the reason why he suddenly got awoken was his phone— noisily ringing from the nightstand.

He picked up the call and brought his phone closer to his ears, "What?"

Boun.

His body froze, it was his mother's voice. The woman he loathes to see and hear. It irritates him so much.

Boun, I know you're listening. Talk— ‹

He ended the call, his day was completely ruined just by listening to that voice. He sighs, pulling Prem closer to his chest as he tries to go back to sleep again.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Prem began to stir in his sleep, snuggling closer to the warmth of a naked chest pressed against his cheeks. He opens his eyes, raising his head to look at Boun who was still snoring. I thought he’s already awake.

The black-haired escaped the embrace, shuddering when the cold air hit his naked body. Wait— naked body?!

His eyes widened, "Why the hell am I naked?!" He whisper-yelled, he started to panic and unwanted thoughts were starting to invade his mind.

"Did something happened to us?" He asked himself. He shook his head over and over again frantically, trying to shoo away the thoughts inside his mind. He doesn’t wanna think about it.

Suddenly, Boun was disturbed by the sound of shuffling. He opened his eyes and saw Prem who's already awake but his eyes were wide in terror. The younger faced him with an unreadable expression.

"Are you okay?" He asked and Prem gulped.

"W— why am I shirtless?" He asks back, his voice shaking. Boun smiled, moving closer to the younger.

"You don’t remember anything? You took off your shirt when I took off mine. I don't understand why you did it." He answered with a slight smile. Prem looks up to meet the older's gaze.

"So nothing happened?" He questioned, his eyes moving down to Boun's lips.

The golden-haired man nods and leaned forward to put his chin on the younger's exposed shoulder. "Your body is flat, but you don't have abs." He whispers.

Prem laughed at that. "Your body is flat, and you have abs. Wait, that's not fair." Prem whispered back along with a laugh.

"But P’Boun, you didn't told me you have many tattoos on your back and arms." He pouted. Boun smiled, removing his chin on the younger's shoulder as he stares at him.

"Mhm. I actually thought you already knew about these tattoos since I went shirtless on the first day I slept here." He hums, and Prem tries to recall the momentum.

"Huh? I can’t remember anything."

Boun laughs a little, “Don’t bother. Get up, let’s prepare our breakfast so we can both head to school.” Prem nods enthusiastically.

Both of them got up from the bed to start preparing for school.

They were now inside the campus and never even separated ways. Students stared at them knowingly while they walked, some are squealing and some are smiling at them.

"They're here! BounPrem couple is here!!" Prem heard one of the girls shouted, and students began to scream and started taking pictures of them. The duo smiled, waving at the bunch of students around them.

Prem tried not to laugh when one of them screamed loudly. In the crowd, their friends ran towards them. Kao was laughing, whilst the others were annoyed at the feeling of being pushed away by those so-called shippers.

"Oii! I didn't know these two would became so famous when the photo just leaked in one day!" Fluke exclaimed with a pout. Boun cackled and they started to continue their walk, finally separating ways to their respective classrooms.

While Prem and Fluke were sitting on their chairs, their other best friend, Samantha came in running. She takes a seat on her own chair with a loud sigh, before facing her best friends who was already looking at her.

"Hi guys." She greeted with a sad smile, Prem noticed it and immediately poked her cheeks.

"Where were you?" He asked, worry lacing his voice.

Samatha sighed, "It's a horrible and depressing news, my m— mother died." After saying those words, tears began to brim on the corner of her beautiful eyes.

Fluke felt sad for her, so he wrapped his arms around her to pull the woman for a tight embrace while whispering comforting words. It didn’t work, judging by how Samantha cried even more harder that the tears were starting to wet his uniform.

Prem was worried, he grabs Samantha's water bottle and let her drink it. And after a moment of crying, she finally calmed down.

"I feel terrible." She stated.

"Hey, don't say that." Fluke shushed, and the british brunette whined.

"Fluke-ah, I didn't expect it to happen." She messed her hair, mumbling something that was incoherent for the two man around her.

"Condolences to you and your family, Sam." Prem muttered with a sympathetic smile plastered on his handsome face, Samantha nods.

In a few minutes later, their professor came. While she was discussing, Prem poked Samantha's arm.

"Do you wanna come and eat with us later?" He asks silently.

The woman smiled, "I would love to." she answered.

"Okay then. You're going to meet new friends."

[ e d i t e d ]