Suspended

A/n:....here you go have this beautiful photo I found on Pinterest

Y/n's POV: after randomly throwing slime/paint/glitter bombs all throughout the school me and Fuyuhiko climbed into the vents and I pulled my laptop out of my bag. "What are you doing now?" "Hacking into the schools speakers and am going to blast Barbie girl on loop while causing more trouble and hell for everyone." It only took a few minutes man this schools firewall sucked ass it was so easy to get past like bro the fuck. "Ok then...." I went to YouTube found Barbie girl put it in a ten hour loop and began to crawl out of the vents.

I grabbed a neon green spray paint bottle and began writing extremely offensive and vulgar things on the school walls. I even wrote. 'Sonia Nevermind is a fake bitch!' I am if you think about it in a way she is. She also seems to hate Kaz. But I don't know why I mean he seems like a pretty nice guy.

I was having a lot of fun destroying the school and all but I guess I was to wrapped up into my own business cause I ran into the Ultimate Compass again(can you tell I completely forgot their name) god damn my luck. Sorry and whispering a small sorry I kneed them in the gut and ran as they yelled at me about something not that I cared though. 'Shit got to run and run like my life depends on it!' I slide into a random room and was glad I didn't touch the walls. It was a room I had completely filled with glue like there was glue on the walls the floor(rip the shoes) and somehow parts of the ceiling.

I took a hoodie out of my bag but it on and pulled the hood up. It was a hoodie I had trashed already so it was ok. Hopefully they don't come and look for me in here. Not that it matters I can easily trap them in here. "Y/n!!!! Young lady get out her right now! This has gone to hard!" I held a hand over my mouth to hold back my laughter but I had forgotten I had my laptop with me and I dropped it. That immediately gave out my hiding stop and I didn't have any time to get to the vents as Mr. Moral Compass came in the room and held a strong grip on my arm.

"I found her miss!" Great and his yelling for the teacher. "Y/n! What were you thinking doing all of this stuff and then writing something so terrible about one of you classmates?!" I rolled my eyes and ignored her. "I have had enough of this nonsense it seems detention doesn't do the trick so I have no choice but to suspend you for a week! You are to stay in your dorm room durning school hours unless eating, you can only come out to eat or if school is over. Do I make myself clear?" I held a hand where my heart is and said with a fake tone. "Oh no please don't suspend me. You'll be hurting my feelings." I guess she thought I was being serious and said it was for the better.

Hey took me to my room to make sure I didn't leave them left. I pulled my phone out and texted Fuyuhiko and told him that I got suspended for a week and that if he wanted to see me durning school hours he'd have to come to my dorm room.

The only question was what to do while I was suspended and bored I mean I could try and catch up on sleep but then again I also don't feel like doing that.

I turned my tv on and began to watch f/a(fav anime) for hours on end until school was over cause it's Friday and Fuyuhiko was probably in class still or everyone was cleaning up my mess but I don't give a rats add they can suffer for all I care I put myself through hell so I think I deserved what I did and I just had to deal with a kinda mean Peko so I needed a break. Well at least Fuyuhiko seems to enjoy my pranks and stuff....well when it's not done to him.