Confrotation

A/n:and that's on sibling love. And way I don't think I spelt that word right so yeah.

Y/n's POV: It's been a good week since I've had  that dream I stopped my pranks on Fuyuhiko and Peko since every time I tried something she would send me a glare or just reach for her sword. I stopped talking to Fuyuhiko completely I think he's confused I don't know though, I noticed that when him and Peko talk she always has some form of blush of her face. I was jealous of her I envied her I wish I was her.

I got out of bed and threw on a random hoodie.

And a pair of black jeans to go with it

And a pair of black jeans to go with it. I pulled my hiar into a messy bun(if your hair is short then you clippied it out of your face) and left my room without my bag.

I was late to class but I didn't care. Lessons were boring and I didn't really pay attention. "Y/n could you please tell me the difference between a pure and non pure substance." I looked out the window. "I don't know I haven't been paying attention." She seemed disappointed but said nothing. "Right then th and pay attention please." "Yeah." I didn't bother listening.

Once lunch came around I went to an abandoned part of the school garden. It's where I've been hiding theses past few days from Fuyuhiko.

Fuyuhiko's POV: I watched as Y/n who looked very tired and dead walk off I though about following her.....I ended up following her. I couldn't help it for the past week she's been acting off. She hasn't tried to pull and pranks, talk to me,  hasn't even been paying attention in class, and doesn't sleep at night.

I know that because our dorms are next to each others and she listens to music late at night. I passed out around two in the morning last night and she was still up crying about who knows what I heard mumbling but didn't other knocking on her door. "Peko I'll be back." "Yo-Fuyuhiko where are you going?" "Dont fucking worry about it." I walked behind her but still kept my distance. She seemed to be whimpering and holding back her tears.

We ended up in a part of the garden that was run down and didn't look taken care of. She went and sat under a tree and cried into her knees mumbling about something but I couldn't hear. I decided to really pay attention.

"Peko. Loves him and." She got quite again. "He don't for me." She hit the tree. "He loves her not me they love each other and I'm nothing more than an annoying person that's getting in the way!" Who is she talking about.

She brought her head up and I panicked and acted as if I just was walking around. (Very smooth XD) "What's the hell is wrong with you?"

Y/n's POV: shit how long has he been there. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Ok maybe he was just walking through. "Nothings wrong I'm fine." He didn't seem to buy it. "Why He Hell were you up at two in the morning crying last night." Why does he care he has Peko. "I wasn't." "Bullshit! I heard you last night!" He sat next to me. "You may be a pain in the ass sometimes but your still my friend I guess so what the hell is wrong with you!? You've been acting differently his whole week."

Just what I thought a friend and nothing more. "I'm fine don't worry about it really." "Dumbass the tears of your ducking face say other wise." "Fuyuhiko?" "Hm." "Why the hell do you wast your time on me? I'm not really worth it and you have Peko." He smacked the back of my head. "Stop being fucking stupid." He looked away. "Why don't we skip school today. You tell me what's been bugging you and I'll listen and try and comfort you."

My heart skipped a beat. "Yeah sure." I smiled wiped my tears from my face. "Great now change you look fucking lazy and dead to the world right now." I giggled a bit. "Ok fine."

We walked to my room he waited outside while I changed.

"Let's go~!" He rolled his eyes and left

"Let's go~!" He rolled his eyes and left. We ended up back at the cliff. He kept stealing glances at me. "Look if you want something just speak up. Or just do it I don't care."

I had an odd feeling in me stomach but ignored it.

He seemed nervous. But he surprised me.

He grabbed my face and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and he relaxed and put his arms around my waist. I was happy did he actually like me. I pulled away for air cause kinda need that to live.

He looked away a blushing mess and I looked at the ground also a blushing mess. "S-So d-do you actually l-like me?" "Yes dumbass." I couldn't help but smile. I wrapped him in a hug. "I like you too." He seemed to calm down and hugged me back. That's when I heard a whimper. I turned my head.

💔Peko stood there crying💔