Chapter 2: Drake gets a date.

"I can't believe your plan actually worked for once

"I can't believe your plan actually worked for once." ~Juliet Harrison
***
Juliet Harrison walked along next to Drake, at the school halls. Drake was explaining to Juliet what happened with Josh yesterday. Juliet was definitely surprised but also concerned. She didn't tell Drake, but she has written to Miss. Nancy a few times thinking she would give her advice.

"So he is really miss. Nancy?" Juliet asked quietly, so that no one around her would here. Drake nodded. Well that just makes it even more awkward.

"Unfortunately, he is." Drake mumbled. Juliet sighed. Now she was gonna have to give josh a talk. Let's say, she's asked this miss. Nancy person some advice on stuff, and now josh knows some of her secrets.

"That's just wonderful." Juliet said sarcastically. Drake gave her a strange look. "Everything okay?" He asked. Juliet nodded. She glanced up and saw Tiffany Margolis. Drake did tell her about his plan for getting Tiffany to date him. She thought he was crazy about blackmailing Josh but she couldn't really do anything about it.

"There's Tiffany. I'll be right by you so if anything happens, well your technically screwed." Juliet said as Drake rolled his eyes and nodded as she walked away, but not to far so she could listen to the conversation.
Juliet wasn't exactly sure why Drake, wanted to date Tiffany so bad. He didn't know much about her, other then the fact that she wants to break up with her boyfriend. Drake stopped at the locker looking at his notepad.

"Beauty. Beauty. Rhymes with snooty?" Drake said, hoping to catch Tiffany's attention. "No... Fruity! No... beauty..." Drake continued, Juliet sighed in annoyance. Sometimes she wonders why she even bothers with this. She could be hanging out with one of her other friends right now. But nope, she's snooping in on Drake's attempt to get Tiffany.

Tiffany then notices Drake, and closes her locker. "What are you writing?" She asked, making Drake jump a bit. "Oh, nothin', just a poem." He said as he slammed his hand on the locker dramatically.

"You write poetry?" Tiffany asked her face filled with shock. "I know, it's dumb!" Drake said as he shook his head. Juliet almost wanted to laugh at how dumb he was acting.

"No, no. I don't think it's dumb at all. Is this for a class?" Tiffany asked, interested. Juliet and Drake were both shocked that the plan was working. Well Juliet was the one that was more shocked.

"Naw, it's for a person." Drake said. Tiffany looked sad once he mentioned what the poem was for. "Oh." She said disappointed. Drake noticed. "Well it would be for a person If I had a person for it to be for." Drake said, making Tiffany smile.

"Oh. Well what about Juliet?" She asked. Juliet's eyes widen and she hid slightly more from her spot. "Juliet is just my best friend. Can't really make a poem for her. Unless it's a friendship one." Drake said. Nice save. Juliet thought. "Yeah well, I should go. I gotta go download a recipe off the internet, I also got to meet up with Juliet as well." Drake said as he started to walk off but Tiffany stopped him.

"A recipe? You cook?" She asked excitedly. Drake turned around. "When I'm not picking flowers. Listen, uh." Drake stated, pretending to not know her name.

"Tiffany." She said. Drake nodded. "I don't know if you're doing anything Friday night." Drake said hoping she wasn't. Tiffany shook her head with a smile. "I'm not." She said. Drake looked shocked. "Really? Maybe I could cook you some dinner?" Drake offered with a smile.

"That would be nice." Tiffany said. "So it's a date?" Drake asked. Tiffany smiled. "So it is." She said. Juliet cringed. This was definitely more cringe then a romance Christmas movie.

"Cool." Drake said right as the Bell rang. "See ya." Tiffany smiled. Juliet came out from her spot and walked next to Drake.

"I can't believe your plan actually worked for once." Juliet said. Drake looked at her. "That was too easy." He said. Juliet was startled when Josh appeared infront of Drake's face.

"Evil!" He shouted as Drake walked away. Juliet stayed with Josh. "Evil!" Josh continue to yell.

"Why do you encourage him to do this?" Josh asked Juliet. Juliet shrugged. "He's a big boy. I can't tell him what to do." She said, and walked off. Josh huffed in annoyance as he walked away as well.
***
Here's Chapter 2! Yeah this chapter was horrible and cringe. It was even more cringe to actually watch the episode 😂

Hope you all liked it! Sorry that it's short. But I figured I would post it anyway since you all have been waiting!

I'm so happy that you all love this story!  Please continue to vote, comment, and Share! Also im making another book called Life In The Prairie! I plan on making it a Willie Oleson love story! If you have seen the show Little House On The Prairie, if you haven't I definitely recommend it! 💕