Chapter 4: The fight

***

***

After the whole fiasco with Brock, Juliet sat on the boys couch as she watched Josh continue to pace back and forth. Drake sat on his bed playing with his guitar.

"How could you get me into a fight with Buck?" Josh asked, clearly upset. Juliet sighed. This was gonna start an unnecessary argument again.

"Oh this is my fault?" Drake asked, as he stopped playing his guitar. Josh gave him a look. "Oh let me think, yes!" Josh exclaimed.

"Josh, it technically isn't drakes fault. You could have told Buck it wasn't you that was dating Tiffany." Juliet said. All he did was glare at her as Drake gave her a smile. At least she stood up for me.

"You realize he's gonna destroy me?" Josh asked. Juliet rolled her eyes. "He's not gonna destroy you." Drake said. Josh had a look of fear on his face.

"He's huge! And stupid." Josh said. Juliet hid a giggle. "That's a bad combination." He continued. Drake looked at him in amusement.

"You're right. He's gonna kill you." Drake said bluntly. Josh gave him a look of disbelief. "Hey, can I have your computer?" Drake asked. Juliet sighed in annoyance.

"Drake, be more considerate and give your brother advice!" Juliet scolded him. All Drake did was shrugged.

"Oh I can't fight Buck. He'll hurt me in so many ways. What am I gonna do?" Josh complained and continued to pace around the room making Juliet feel dizzy as she watched.

"I got it!" Drake said, as he told them the plan of how Josh was gonna defeat Buck.

***

The next day, the three of them went to the Karate place. To hopefully teach Josh some moves that won't get him killed by Buck.

"Uh, hey dude?" Drake said as he put his hand on the karate guy, trying to get his attention. The guy went into defense mode and yelled making the three of them scream in fright.

"How can I help you?" He asked confused. "I need you to make me an expert in Karate. By tomorrow." Josh said, in full confidence. All the guy did was laugh in response.

"To learn karate. It takes years of intense training." He said. Josh looked defeated. "Well yeah, but can't you just give him the one day crash course?" Drake asked. Well this plan went down the drain. Juliet thought.

"No!" The karate guy said. "Karate is in here." He said as he pointed towards his head. "Not in here. Sometimes in here. One time In here." He said and patted his belly. "But that was after I swallowed a box of thumbtacks." He said. Josh gave Drake and Juliet a weirded out look.

"What? Do I have something in my teeth?" The guy asked when he noticed the teenagers gave him a weirded out look.

"No! Look I got 48 hours, are you gonna teach me karate or not?" Josh asked fed up. The guy just looked at them. "I'm sorry boys and girl. I can't do nothing for you in so little time." He said. Juliet sighed in annoyance. She knows he can teach Josh some moves. He's just being a stubborn karate coach.