Chapter 3: Spying on Drake

"I'm just spying on Drake, to see how long his plan is gonna take to fail

"I'm just spying on Drake, to see how long his plan is gonna take to fail."
***

Juliet Harrison wasn't exactly sure how Drake's date was going to go. This whole thing was bound to get messed up somehow. Either by Drake himself or Josh.

After a long exhausting day at school, Juliet decided to hangout with Drake and Josh and stay over for dinner. Everyone is normally always fine with that, so sometimes Juliet never even has to ask to come over.

She was hanging out with Drake and josh in there room until she heard Walter. "Drake, Josh, and Juliet! Time for dinner!" He yelled.

"Okay!" They all yelled back. Without them knowing Megan pulled out the hot sauce and poured it all over Drake and Josh's meal, she decided to not prank Juliet this time so that the boys will be confused.

"No way!" Josh said, as the three of them entered the living room to sit down and eat. Juliet smiled as she saw the spaghetti which is her favorite meal.

"Look what's the whole reason you do your Miss. Nancy advice column huh? Juliet help me out here." Drake asked as they all sat down. Juliet shook her head. "I do it to help people with there problems or issues." Josh said. "So if I buy her flowers, write her a couple poems, make her a nice romantic dinner, that will solve her problem won't it?" Drake said. He definitely wasn't wrong there.

"I mean he's got a point, Josh. And this isn't me thinking his plan is a great one. I'm just staying the obvious." Juliet said, as she took a bite of her spaghetti. Josh glared at her. "Wait, you know how to cook?" Josh asked Drake. Drake thought for a minute. "Nope! But I hear you do." Drake said smirking. Juliet rolled her eyes and took another bite of her spaghetti.

"No!" Josh shouted standing up. "No, no sir. I'm not cooking for you for Tiffany." He said, and have Juliet a look as if she should interfere. Drake stood up on the couch. "I know who miss Nancy is! I know who miss Nancy is!" Drake started shouting, Josh having enough covered his mouth to have him stop talking.

"Alright I'll do it." Josh said. Drake then licked his hand. "Ah! You hand licker." Josh said looking at his hand with a disgusted look and wiped it on him. Juliet stared at the boys in amusement. Josh looked at her. "Why didn't you stop him!" He asked. Juliet shrugged. "This isn't my problem to deal with today." She replied with a smirk, knowing it will irritate him to no end. He sighed and the boys both sat back down.

"Come on, let's eat." Drake said hoping to change the conversation and actually eat there food. They took a bite of there spaghetti, and looked up at each other. Juliet saw Megan hiding in the corner with a smile. Juliet shook her head. Drake and josh then scream and took a sip of there drink, chugging it.