Chapter 11

Leo's POV

"How long is this gonna take Donnie?"

Raph asked leaning against the wall of the lab arms crossed over his chest. Donnie was typing codes into the computer with our phones plugged up to strange looking cords.

"Just about an hour Raph. You'll survive without you phone for that long."

Donnie said looking at him over his glasses.

"You excepting a call Raph?"

Chanel asked with a smirk causing us to laugh. Before Raph could even respond Kelly burst through the door with two huge brown paper bags in her arms.

"I'm back."

She practically sang as she set the bags down on the lab table next where Liz was sitting.

"What's in the bags dudette?"

Mikey asked placing his hand on her Liz's to see who's was bigger.

"Chemicals to make more medicine with."

Kelly said as she took her coat off.

Suddenly my phone lit up and began buzzing on the table Donnie and I both looked at it to see what was going on. The screen showed that I was getting a call from Isabelle.

"Can I answer it?"

I asked watching it buzz. Donnie nodded and said.

"You can answer it but it will be over the speakers where everyone can hear it."

He said with a smile I felt my cheeks blushing slightly.

"Come on Leo answer the phone."

Chanel said hugging Raph's arm. With a sigh I hit the green button and smiled.

"Isabelle?"

I said on the other end of the line I heard a crash and suddenly Isabelle's panicked voice.

"Leo!"

She screamed franticly, suddenly I felt my heart sink to my chest.

"Isabelle what's wrong?!"

I asked harshly bringing the phone up to my mouth. There was another crash and the sound of a door slamming shut.

"Leo there's people in the apartment. Their dressed in all black with masks over their faces!"

I could hear tears in her voice.

"Can you get out?!"

I asked trying to hide the worry in my voice.

"No! They came in through the door and the windows. I've locked myself in the bathroom!"

Her breathing as heavy. I rubbed my head trying to think of something to do, I knew there was no way I could get there in time. Bitting my lip I looked around and I saw my brothers grabbing their weapons.

"Isabelle listen to me okay. Calm down. The people who are in your apartment enjoy seeing people in fear. Try not to show them any."

I said trying to hold back some tears of my own.

"Are you on your way?"

She asked trying to dry up her tears.

"Yes Love I'm coming."

I said as Donnie plugged my phone into his laptop as we ran to shell raiser. The girls had stayed behind and was still able to listen to the phone conversation. The audio from her call now played through speakers in the van, the phone still close to my face.

"Promise me you will hurry."

She said her voice breaking slightly. A tear flowed down my cheek as I heard a pounding on wood in the back ground.

"I promise."

I said keeping my voice level.

"I love you."

She said with a slight sob. Before I could respond I heard the sound of wood breaking and then her screaming and the phone thudding to ground.

"Isabelle! Isabelle!"

I screamed through the phone. Suddenly I heard a deep chuckle and a voice I knew.

"She can't come to phone right now."

"Nathan! I swear if you hurt her I will kill you."

I said with venom. He chuckled making my fear turned to hatred.

"Leonardo your not in a good position to be doing the threatening."

We were still to far away. I shut my eyes trying to keep myself calm.

"What do you want?"

I said through clenched teeth. I could her his evil smirk as he talked.

"You have three days. Or should I say Isabelle has three days."

My heart dropped again.

"What are planning on doing to her?"

I said trying to hide the heart break I was feeling. I averted my eyes from my brothers and tried to stay strong.

"Breaking her."

With that the line went dead. Before I could stop my self I punched wall of the shell raiser placing a dent in it. I felt myself breaking as tears flowed down my cheeks, I sunk to my knees and mumbled to myself.

"No please God no."