Chapter 8

Isabelle's POV

"Those are beautiful paintings Chanel."

I said looking walking and around looking at all the pictures. Chanel was sitting on her stool eating pizza. Liz was sitting on the edge of the bed eating her pizza, Kelly was sitting at the head of the bed leaning against the wall drinking water.

"Thank you."

Chanel said looking up at me. With a small smile as I walked over and sat down on the bed next to Liz. The boys had gone out on patrol leaving us girls to finally have some alone time.

"Alright we have to talk about something. It's way to quite in here."

Kelly said as Klunk jumped up into her lap meowing softly.

"We can talk about the boys."

Liz stated before taking a sip of her pop. Chanel chuckled before setting her pizza down.

"That's all we ever talk about."

She said.
"Would you like to talk about something else?"

I asked with a smirk and raising a brow.  Liz sat up with snapping her fingers together.

"Let's just go around in a circle and ask questions." 

She said with excitement.

"Alright let's do it."

Kelly said with a big smile.

"Who's going first?"

I asked.

"I'll go first."

Liz said placing her plate in the floor. 

"Chanel my question is for you."

Chanel chuckled and readjusted herself.

"Okay Liz what is it?"

Chanel asked amused.

"When do you think Raph will propose to you?"

Liz smirked. Kelly and I chuckled as Chanel's cheeks turned bright red, trying to hide her face her .

"What kinda question is that?"

I asked giving Liz a nudge. She smirked back at me shrugging her shoulders and turning her curious eyes back to Chanel.

"Answer the question."

Liz provoked.

"I don't know. We've only been together for a little over a year. I don't know, he may never purpose."

She replied softly. Kelly sat up quickly causing Klunk to rush over to Liz.

"You know good and well he will purpose. He's head over heels for you!"

Kelly basically yelled.

"I know but he's not all into the romantic stuff."

Chanel said standing up from the stool and walking over to us. She smiled a soft smile.

"Let's change subjects."

Kelly said taking a sip of her water.

"How about you guys finally tell me what 'mating season' is?"

Liz said looking slightly confused. The moment she said it couldn't have been better. Kelly spit her water out all over me, causing me to jump up off the bed. Chanel was taking a bite of pizza and at Liz's statement she began to choke. After a few minutes of coughing, complaining, and apologizing we were able to get settled down.

"What the heck kinda question is that?"

Kelly yelled as she handed me a towel from Chanel's supply table.

"I just want to know. You and Chanel talk about it all the time."

Liz said trying get an explanation. The three of us exchanged glances before chuckling. Liz just gave us a very confused and aggravated look as the three of just looked at her. Finally Kelly cleared her throat before speaking up giving Liz a wink as she spoke.

"You'll find out when summer gets here."