'I already go to a shitty school.'

'It definitely won't be the first time staff there finds blood on campus.'

'I sure have,' Izuku continues, picking up the pace home.

Restless with the amount of people staring at him, Midoriya takes a shortcut home, away from the prying eyes of other people.

He reaches a dark underpass. Just a few steps in and Deku can smell a horrible stench coming from the sewers. Due to the wet blood, his clothes become heavy and sticky, making it uncomfortable to walk in.

'It still feels like there's still people watching me, every step I take, each time I blink, breath, think, I'm being watched. Stop... stop... no no NO!'

"STOP!" Izuku plead's, his dirty hands tugging at his knotted, bloody hair.
Midoriya takes deep breaths, calming his nerves.
After a few seconds, Izuku begins to regain his senses. The obnoxious smell invades his nose once again.

After a few unpleasant rushed steps to get away from the odious smell, he hears a loud clanging of metal from behind him. Alarmed, Izuku turns around, clutching the straps of his backpack and meets a face.

'Wait, is that a face?'
'It looks just like a whole bunch of green slime with eyes and a mouth,' Izuku thinks, unamused and slightly grossed out.

"Ooh my lucky day! A medium sized skin suit!"

"A little bloody, but it'll do," the thing speaks, launching itself at the boy.

With no hesitation, Midoriya summons his scythe. The blood red ribbon levitates, flowing elegantly around the snath and handle of the weapon.
Izuku swings the scythe down, and the blade slices clean through its slimy body.

The villain pauses for a moment, surprised. Both halves of the sludge villain slump to the ground before slowly sliding back together,  joining back up like nothing happened.

The villain recovers quickly, laughing.

"Hahaha! Your weapon is useless against me!"

"I'm all slime!"

"You can't slice me open; I'll just fuse back together!" The thing gloats, readying itself for another attack. Izuku quickly tosses his backpack to the side, cursing under his breath.

"Please spare the chatter."

"I'd rather get this over with."

"... I need to get home," Izuku counters, annoyed.

The green sludge chuckles in amusement.

"Confident are we?"

Analyzing the sludge villain, Izuku notes his eyes are the only solid part on its "body."
The green-eyed teen raises his scythe once again, bringing it down slicing both of the villain's eyes in one swift motion.

The sludge villain reels back in pain, unable to see.

"Aaghhh!! Damn you kid!" It screeches, protecting its eyes by shielding them with sludge.