Chapter 6- Return to Omashu

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, sewer friend!" I gush rubbing the pentapus head.

"Let's find Bumi and get out of here." Katara shutters.

"Where would they be keeping him?" Sokka asked.

"Somewhere he can't earthbend," Aang says looking around. "Somewhere made of metal."

*ೃ༄ *ೃ༄ *ೃ༄

Rocks come hurling down as Aang blew them out the way before they could hit the people down below us.

"The resistance!" a woman yells.

A teenage girl with shiny black hair then skillfully threw dagger at us.

We all start to make a run for it, as the guards begin chasing after us.

I grab my bow and arrow from my back, shooting at the guards.

Katara water whips them making them fall off the building.

The raven haired girl threw her daggers at us.

I was about to shoot my arrow at her when the ground beneath us fell as we met a circle of men surrounding us.

*ೃ༄ *ೃ༄ *ೃ༄

"So is King Bumi with you guys?" Aang asked the leader. "Is he leading the resistances?"

"Of course not," the leader replies distastefully. "The day of the invasion we readied ourselves for battle. We were prepared to defend our city, to fight for our lives and for freedom. But before we even had a chance, King Bumi surrendered."

The leader explained to us what happened at the invasion.

After the explain, Sokka had an idea.

We covered the citizen with the purple pentapus.

"The marks make you look sick, but you gotta act sick too!" Sokka says. "You gotta sell it."

"Ugh." An old man groans walking slowly in front of us.

"Now, that's what I'm talking about." Sokka grins.

"Years of practice." Says the old man poking his wooden leg with his cane.

"Ok, everyone into sick formation!" Sokka says grabbing my wrist.

"Oww." We all groan and mope around the city.

"PLAGUE! PLAGUE!" Yells one of the guards, as the rest begin to run away.

*ೃ༄ *ೃ༄ *ೃ༄

"We've got a problem," says the leader. "We just did a head count."

"Oh no," Katara gasps. "Did someone get left behind?"

"No, we have an extra."

We looked over at Momo and saw a baby strapped around him.

"No, bad fire nation baby." Sokka says scolding the baby, as he puts Sokka's boomerang in his mouth.