When it all begins...

Luck.....?!

Do you believe in it?!! Bad and Good?! With all its weird phenomena!! 

All this if a black cat pass in front of you bad thing will happen, or even when you walk under the ladder, open an umbrella in the house, broke the mirror and the horse shoe to never leave home at 13 of the month and more and more.

I do not blame you if you do not believe in such a superstition thing. But..

As to myself I believe on it, hell you have no idea how much I believe in bad luck. Nope, you heard me right. In fact I believe in it more than any one. You have no idea.

My name is Heather. 23 years old, and I have no idea how I survived all those years. I for truth am the only person you could see that have the worst bad luck in history. No kidding about that. My parents named me after the white Heather flower which is a symbol for luck, romance, purity and attraction. I guess that did not work for me well. Cause every step I take mean disaster and everything I do goes wrong. Others call it clumsy but me it is bad luck.

It is not that bad,

It only affects your work, friendship, social life, love life.... pretty much your whole life. It's no big deal with all this time dealing with bad luck; I ended up getting used to it.

So I decided to keep walking along with it for safety, but looks like my luck do not agree with me.. at all.

**************

Monday, not my favorite day. I think for works and students too, pretty much everyone. I opened the door to get my daily delivered newspapers and sitting on my couch with my morning coffee reading on it. The normal stuff for every day, famous people getting married divorced, dying, involved in scandals and the list goes on. I actually don't bay these things much attention, I normally looks for politics, sports and don't forget about my daily horoscope. I know that reading it won't make any difference to my life, but what's the lose for.

LIO

Today is your lucky day, something will happen and its going to change your life. Have a nice walk in the sun; it will light your day.

I kept looking for a second in the column. What the worst thing could happen? I might give it a try. Before I even got the chance to change my mind, I put my shoes on and closed the door leaving my apartment. Having this weird feeling that something is going to happen, based on my luck I was sure it is going to be bad.

********************

The first step I took, I instantly regret leaving my apartment. It was raining and there were no sun. Yup, I should have not listened to that stupid horoscope. I was thinking of returning back, I discovered that I forget my keys. And you thought I was joking about my luck. I decided to get a long until I found away to get into my apartment and that was a horrible decision.

Its 3 afternoon now, I have been out for 5 hell hours. After what happened to me from spilling drink to throwing water at me, hitting by old lady by umbrella and running after a dog I was the cause for his escape from his owner.

I have been looking for him for the past 2 hours with no use, until l caught a glance of him. He was standing there across the street moving his tail teasingly. All I was thinking about that moment, that I am going to catch that dog no matter what. And I shouldn't have said that...

The next thing I know, two cars getting clashed one Porsche and the other policeman's car. While me standing in the middle of the street with the dog next to me.

It looks like my luck has played his final card for today. I was sure of that, when I sow this handsome man in a suit getting out of the Porsche. Oh dear God I am definitely getting a charge.

Anyone in my situation was expecting "Are you fine?", but since that's me; I got another sentence.

"What the hell were you thinking?"

"Saving the dog" was going to be is my answer, but before I utter a word he spoke again.

"Do you have any idea what you have done?"

I was going to say sorry, but

This was interpreted by officer Mandy "Sir, I think you need to come with me"

He is definitely no going to accept my apologies.

Looking into the bright side. At least I saved the dog.

************************

A/N

Hey everyone. This is my first time writing on wattpad and it took me so long to make that decision. So, hope you like it.

Comment, vote and anyone is welcom to design a cover.......