ATV's

A/N

Sorry this took so long and that it is so short. So much has been happening in my life and have not been able to even write. But so many of you wanted and were asking for a chapter so I just had to put something up. Thank you for all your comments I am glad you all like it.

Chapter 7

ATV's

Hinata pov

Practice was great. I started to be able to serve and have it land in bounds more often than not. Because of that Tsumu promised to Set, for me for 15 minutes. And that was heaven, Kageyama never did that for me. But soon Kita forced me and Tsumu off the court. He said that we were going to over work ourselves. Not like I believed that, I still had so much energy.

"What are we going to do now?" Tsumu groaned. I sighed, I had no idea what to do now, usually when I stopped practicing I would go right to bed. I never was forced to stop practicing.

"Well you were interested in the ATV's earlier," I said.

"Oh yeah the ATV's. Lets go!" Tsumu pulled me along to the garage. I laughed and followed along. When we reached the garage I quickly punched in the code. The door rolled up and revealed not only the ATV's, but also a row of dirt bikes.

"Seriously, this is so awesome," Tsumu rushed over to one of the bikes. I laughed and walked over to the peg board. It held every key needed to use the things in this garage.

"I want this one," Tsumu said and I turned around to see him standing next to a blue dirt bike.

"I thought you wanted to use the ATV's?" I asked.

"But these look so cooollll," Tsumu said.

"I think we should use the ATV's. They're easier to learn than the dirt bikes and you don't want to get hurt," I said grabbing two keys. I had learned that lesson when I was being taught how to ride both.

"I guess," Tsumu sualked. I laughed and taught him the basic controls for the ATV and we went out.

I had to laugh at Tsumu's attempt at riding the ATV. It was hilarious. Sometimes he'd be going so fast and screaming his head off, but others he would barely be moving. At one point he got the ATV stuck and I had to help him out. Eventually we made our way back to the house and put the ATV's away. After that I headed upstairs to take a shower and get ready for dinner. I headed downstairs to see it already put out and I was the last one to arrive.

"Sorry for making you guys wait," I said sitting down.

"It's fine, we haven't been ready for long," Kita said. We all tucked into our meals with gusto, hungry after a long day of practicing.

Once we all finished it was time to chill. Most everyone was fighting to get into one of the bathrooms and take a shower, I even saw Tsumu and Samu duking it out with each other until Suna slid past them heading to the bathroom to try and get a shower. At that point they both turned on Suna and started fighting with him. They went on until Kita got out of his shower and ripped into all three of them with his cool logic. I was glad I got my shower earlier and avoided all that chaos.

I started to doze off as I waited for them to finish. Suddenly I was shaken awake.

"You'll get sick sleeping on the coach like that," Samu said. I yawned.

"Sorry," I said. Samu sighed and sat down next to me.

"Don't apologize if you don't really mean it," Samu grumbled. I smiled and leaned against him. My eyes drifted close again. I quickly fell asleep and wouldn't get to see Samu's shocked face as I slept on him. Nor did I get to see him going to sleep with me, his head resting on top of mine. I only knew about this later because Suna took a picture of us like this to tease us about later.