Meet Inarizaki

Hinata pov

The next morning I woke to a knock on my door. I groaned and rolled over.

"Come in Rei," I said. Rei opened the door and walked in.

"Good morning Shoyo-Sama," Rei said.

"Morning Rei," I replied.

"Shoyo-Sama your Grandfather wanted me to inform you that this afternoon you are to head to Inarizaki High School," Rei said.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"No he wanted me to tell you that after today you do not have to visit Inarizaki High everyday, but this next week he would like you to visit at least one more time," Rei said.

"Ok," I said. Rei gave me a bow and left closing the door after him. I sat up and looked over at the alarm clock. It was only 7 am. I sighed, but got up knowing that I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore.

After I got changed and did my bathroom routine I walked down to the kitchen. Rei was there food on the table waiting for me. I sat down and started to eat, Rei just standing quietly. Once I was halfway through breakfast I started to talk.

"Rei is there anything I have to do today?" I asked.

"Just visiting Inarizaki and your Grandfather's list," Rei said.

"Can I have the list?" I asked. Rei handed me the list. I looked at it. It wasn't long, but I knew that once I started back at school Grandfather would expect me to continue with the list. On it was practicing my violin for 30 minutes, practicing my viola for 30 minutes, practice the piano for an hour, exercise for an hour, and work on my Spanish. That wasn't too bad. After I finished my breakfast I got up and headed to the music room.

The music room was added by my Grandfather when I was 5. It had posters of famous musicians all over the wall. A large bookshelf filled with music books and binders filled with sheet music. I picked up a violin and for a second just looked at it. As I tuned it and rosened my bow I thought about how long it's been since I touched a musical instrument.

It's been over a year since I've touched either my violin or viola. I put the violin up to my neck and put my bow to it. I pulled the bow across the strings and just started playing. I wasn't playing anything in particular and I knew I was messing up on my notes because I was rusty.

Once I finally stopped I looked over at the clock and saw that half an hour already passed. I sighed and put the violin away. I moved to the viola next. I wanted to get this over with. I stopped playing because I hated it, but I know if I didn't do this then my Grandfather would punish me.

The last time he punished me I was left in my room for a week. I was given food, water, and unlimited access to the bathroom, but I wasn't allowed human contact. Whenever someone brought me food they were ordered by my Grandfather not to speak to me. That was 5 years ago and I've been too afraid to disobey since.

I finished with my viola and decided I was done for the moment. I didn't want to practice music anymore. I just started walking around the house not really going anywhere. Eventually I made my way into the library. Sitting right in the middle of the room was the only computer in the house. Natsu and I used to fight all the time over whose turn it was to use the computer. I suddenly remembered that I forgot to message Suga. I pulled out my phone and texted him.

Suga-Senpai I arrived late last night. Sorry for not texting you earlier ^U^.

Once that was done I sat down at the computer and opened up amazon. I found some volleyball posters and ordered them. They were going to arrive tomorrow. After that I pulled up some computer game Kenma was talking about.