Sameer gave him smile back and sat on his secluded seat while Naveen sat beside him.

Mr Nanda introduced Suhana and Mr Sharma to Sameer, "Mr Mehra, this is Krishan Sharma. He is incharge of project and it's Suhana triveni. Mr sharma's assistant."

Sameer nodded his head towards them. Krishan greeted them in back. But when suhana didn't give any response. Mr sharma whispered lightly into her ear, "Suhana, what happened to you? Are you alright? You are looking pale."

After hearing it, Suhana came into her senses and tried to smile, "Hello Mr Mehra, hello mr Kashyap."

Naveen gave her smile back but there was no expression on Sameer face.

Suhana calm down herself. Soon she became professional. She presented the project without any flaw. It's her ability that when she became professional, she forgot her personal feelings.

Sameer and other investors asked her question. She answered one by one. Kavish gave her tips which was useful to her. That's why this time she was more confident. Everyone was satisfied with project.

In end, Sameer told, "the project is fine but I can't take decision without discussing to our CEO. So please give me some time to discuss with him."

Mr Nanda agreed, "We have no problem. You can discuss."

Everyone left the meeting room except Sameer and Naveen. Both were returned from foreign. They worked together in many projects. And they have bounding between them.

When everyone left, Naveen sat lazily on chair and commented, "That girl.. Suhana didn't look like intelligent but she is experienced. I thought only foreign ladies are beautiful with brains. But now a days Indian girls are not behind."

Sameer glared him and gritted his teeth, "Give her respect. She is Miss Triveni. We are professional and be professional. Next time, I won't give you chance to explain."

Naveen never saw Sameer like it. Even Sameer was not interested about girls talk but he never show objection. This time what happened to him? It's not first time when Naveen commented on any girl in front of Sameer but Sameer never reacted.

Looking at his glare, Naveen startled and sat carefully. He apologized, "Sorry sir, next time I will be careful."

Sameer pretended as he didn't listen. He said, "Mr Singh will be online in few seconds. Get ready."

Naveen nodded and within few seconds, Kavish was online. They discussed about project.
Kavish asked coldly, "What is your opinion about this project?"

Sameer told truthfully, "Sir, I checked every details. It's good project. We can earn profit in future. But I read contract I think the sharing ratio is low. We can negotiate."

Kavish said calmly, "No need, it's my decision. Sigh the contract and see you later."

Sameer nodded, "ok sir, see you later."

Kavish logout and looked at his laptop screen blankly. After few minutes, he started to work.

Sameer told the decision of Mr singh to everyone. Everyone was excited. Shyam nanda and Sameer signed the contract. They did handshake. Mr Nanda said gladly, "it's our honor to work with your company."

Sameer smiled, "it's really good project. I hope we will do best in future."

Mr Nanda nodded. Sameer looked at Suhana and smiled, "Miss Triveni, it's nice to meet you."

Suhana smile fakely, "Same here."

Now, Suhana work finished here that's why she left. She told the good news to her colleagues. They beamed with excitement. Reema said with put her hand on her chest, "at last, we succeed."