Chapter 26

These are the necklaces Bunnix gave Damian.

Everyone laughed at how Marinette met the Riddler. Along with how he reacted to her beating him. Just then Queen of Mean lurched forward grabbed her head.

"No! I am not done yet. No I won't go back into the back of your mind. No!No!No!" That was when they knew Marinette was fighting back. They looked at each other and wondered who would go next. Poison Ivy stepped forward with a concern look before starting.

"Hey Marigold remember the day you dress up as me?" Her green eyes shining with care.

Flashback

Marinette just put her phone on the charger. She stretch before going to her window and opening the window. A flower came in from the wind.

"It's a White Camellia. It means you are adorable." A voice came from above. Marinette looked up to see Poison Ivy. Marinette moved aside so she could come in. Ivy came in and looked around. There wasn't much besides her suit case and the stuff she had bought at the mall.

"I like your outfit. But I have a question how come your not scare of me or other villains? Harley told me you only freaked out in the stair well when you thought you were alone. And when they asked you to remove your jacket." Marinette shuddered at the mention of the memories that came with the scars.

"That's because in Paris it's a lot worse believe it or not. We may not have high death and crime tolls. Than what is normal but the trauma there is bad." Poison Ivy nodded before pulling the girl into a hug.

"Well Marigold I will always be here to help if you need it." Marinette returned the hug with a smile. And not long after Poison Ivy left.

Flashback Over

Queen of Mean hunched over clenching her head. She started to shake her head back and forth real fast. With angry expression on her face.

"No! I am not done exacting our revenge!" She shouted in a strain voice. With that the Stone siblings stepped forward.

"Auntie Nettie pwease come back to us! We miss you aunty Nettie." They did the doll eyes with Minon. Queen of Mean strained even more. Then Damian stepped forward and pulled out a box. He opened it and pulled two things out. He put one of them on his kneck then looked at Queen of Mean.

"Ānjel! Please come back to us! Come back to me please. I was going to give this to you the next time I saw you." He held up a necklace with a clear crystal on a black cord. And when looked closely they could see he was wearing a black crystal on a black cord around his neck.

Not waiting for a response he ran towards her. He dodged everything thrown at him. He then jumped over her flipping in the process somehow managing to get the necklace on her. But was thrown back right after. From the shock wave that eminated from her. She screamed as she was torn in half. In a clear dome no one could get through.

Ladybug was on one side and Queen of Mean on the other. They glared at each other. Both panting from what just happened. But Ladybug was wearing the necklace.

"QM I won't let you continue to hurt people. You are my inner demon. So you are my problem leave everyone else out of it!" Everyone around them watched in silence too stun to think or weren't sure what to do. Queen of Mean threw her head back and laughed. Which sent chills down everyone's back. Then stared Ladybug down.

"Well then if I am your inner demons then let solve this. We fight whoever wins decides what happens. Deal?" Ladybug nodded and got ready for the fight that would determine everything. They attacked the dome never breaking. Leaving everyone to just watch. Much to their frustration.