Chapter 16

Marinette POV

That akuma seemed easy but she kept on almost hitting me with the paintbrush of destruction. When I got to the bat cave it was silent. They were all looking at me. Then Robin spoke up.

"How were you able to figure out the use of the paint?" I knew that was going to come up since I figured they would watch the coverage.

"Once I know what is most likely the infected object and why their akumatized I summon an object that would help me. The reason I got paint was because she wanted to destroy all art no matter if a little kid made it or worth millions." He nodded excepting the answer. Then Batman asked a question I hoped that I didn't have to explain right now.

"What did Rattlesnake mean with what he said after the fight?" I sighed this was mostly likely going to give them a headache.

"Rattlesnake has the ability to go back in time to when he activated his ability and remember what happened. He can do as many times he wants until he has to transform back. And to him that must of felt like days to him." He nodded understanding then he announced something that surprised me and from the looks of it his partners.

"We'll help. But I have on question how old were you when you became Ladybug?" I swallowed not sure how he would react.

"I was thirteen but after a few months turned fourteen." They all had shocked and horrified looks. I bet they were all thinking the same thing. No one at that age should deal with that pressure and stress. Then Batman looked angry. This scared everyone but me since I have dealt with scarier.

" I am going to have to talk to the Justice League about this. But you are garenteeted my help. But I want you there when I go." I nodded and decided tomorrow night would work.

"Alright tomorrow night works for me. Also one more thing it helps to have people back you up besides just me. So bring these two." I then left after that. And fell face first on my bed fall asleep as soon as I touched it.

Bruce POV

After she left I turned to look at Dick and Damian. "She was so young. And yet she never gave up hope through all the trauma she saw." Dick whispered.

"I am impressed with her capabilities. Not many can do what she does and not break down." Damian pointed out. I agreed with him. She should of never been forced into this position. And we're not even sure how her life outside of being Ladybug is like.

I then pulled out my phone. I clicked Tim's contact knowing he was in his room. The phone twice before he answered. " Hello?"

"Tim I need you in the cave now." He hung and soon enough he was rushing over to me. He had a questioning look. And just opened his mouth. But I cut him off before he could ask. " I want you to go through these drives. Make sure that everything on them are true. Oh don't try to figure out the identities that aren't on them. Unless you want to break the bat computer." He nodded and got to work.

I went to bed since I was still trying to process everything. But I kept going back to when she told us when she started. Along with seeing if Aquaman remembers that call.

Tim POV

"Okay what did I miss?" I asked as I put the first hard drive in. I opened a file to see maps and a picture of Gabriel Agreste.

"Ladybug reached out to us. And we watched as she and two of her teammates take down a akumatized victim. Along with her filling us in on what we don't know." Divk answered I nodded then read the file but then froze.

"Guys if what Ladybug put in here is true. Then this is going to gain a lot of news coverage fast. And it would ruin other's lives." They ran over to see what I meant. They were taking their suits off. I could tell they were also shocked about this.