Chapter 23

"Its stormy weather and shes much stronger." I was confused by that.

"How is she stronger? I thought on how she can make volcanoes, earthquake and move the earth away from the sun was the strongest she could get." The batboys were staring at me in shock.

"She can affect the weather outside of Paris as well now." I groaned when I heard that. But what I didn't know was that I froze Red Hood feet to the spot by accident.

"Alright I'm on my way." When I hung up Red Hood tried to walk to do something. When he couldn't move so he looked down and shrieked in surprise.

"You froze my feet to the floor!" I gave an agologetic look. I then transformed and had Kaalki open a portal. Batman camp back at that moment.

"Where are you going?" He demanded. I sighed and looked at him.

"Stormy weather is running around Paris right now. And she's stronger than before. She can affect the weather outside of Paris now. I need to go before she causes to much damage." He nodded and I went on my way.

Bruce POV

I turned to Tim after she left. He seemed to understand since he ran to the computer and pulled up the feed. Just then Clark arrived by Zeta tube.

"Okay Bruce where are they?" He asked impatiently. I turned to him and started to explain as the battle happen.

"She just started to discover her powers. She stuck Red Hood to the floor by accident. And probably a few more. She doesn't know what-" I got caught off by a scream. I looked at the computer and saw it was Marinette aka Ladybug who screamed. She was hit by a small meteorite. Clutching her leg as she fought. Soon she was able to defeat Stormy weather but there was a lot of damage.

When her magical ladybugs set everything right she was still limping on her leg. But before anyone could say anything she opened a portal and they left. Not long after a portal open and she limped through it. Robin ran to her and helped her to a medical bed.

"How is it?" She asked pain in her voice but not portraying it through looks.

"It looks like a really bad bruise. You'll need to ice it and be careful with it. And a cut that needs to be cleaned and bandaged." At that she scoffed.

"Easier said than done." She looked over and saw Clark. He was in his superman suit though.

"I need your suit to be off so I can clean it." Robin said while looking at it. She sighed and nodded but gave a wary look at superman." He can be trusted." Robin said seeing the look. She nodded.

"Spots off." Right after she said that a pink light enveloped her and then disappeared. When superman saw what she looked like. He did a double take when he recognized her. "Yes I'm Marinette the contest winner. And your Clark Kent the famous journalist who is secretly superman." He was speachless at that.

"How did you know?" He asked her. At that she raised an eyebrow.

"It helped that I met your son who by the way is the spiting image of you." He nodded at that. "Your also the one who's DNA that I absorbed before I was even born. Giving me powers that I don't know how to control."

"So that's why Bruce called me. Meaning I'm your father." She nodded but then pointed something out.

"Yes but half father since I still have have my original father. But I honestly haven't done a DNA test to see." He nodded still trying to wrap his mind around this. He then cleared his throat.

"So you need help controlling your powers?" She nodded but then hissed in pain. Robin had just started to clean the deeper part of the cut.

Marinette POV