It's All Over

By the time they got back upstairs, Dr. Andrews had moved Wyatt onto an examination table. When he saw them coming he quickly wheeled another table into the room for Eliza.

Willa and Wesley laid her down gently and Dr. Andrew's quickly examined her.

"Everything appears to be normal." Dr. Andrews smiled. "She'll be fine after a good rest."

Addison looked over at Wyatt. "And my brother?"

"He'll be just fine." Dr. Andrews reassured her. "He was injected with a heavy sedative. I gave him the reversal, but because it was such a large dose he'll be out for at least a few hours."

Wila walked over and stood at Wyatt's bedside. "Thank you for taking care of him."

"Of course." Dr. Andrews nodded. "Anytime."

Addison walked over to the window and a small smile graced her lips as she watched police officers take Dr. Patey away. He would be getting what he deserved.

"So did Dr. Patey give you the encryption key?" Dr. Andrew's asked.

Addison turned away from the window. "No, he refused. Thankfully the wolf pack snuck Eliza out and brought her here. She created a program that could track the keystrokes someone made while using the computer. Eliza backtracked the data and found the encryption key."

Dr. Andrews looked down thoughtfully at Eliza. "And she is the same one who discovered the Trojan horse, correct?"

Addison nodded. "She is."

Dr. Andrews smiled. "I see, and she will be graduating with you this year?"

"She will." Addison nodded.

"Well then, I'm going to head back to my office." Dr. Andrews replied. "You're welcome to stay or go. I'll be here to watch them."

Addison nodded. "Thank you."

Dr. Andrews took his leave and the three made their way downstairs knowing Eliza and Wyatt were safe. When they got up front all the wolves turned to them expectantly.

"Wyatt and Eliza will both be fine." Addison told them. "They just need to rest."

"So what now?" Wynter asked.

"We should go to Zombie town." Addison suggested. "Now that the Z-bands are back online we should be able to get inside to check on everyone."

Willa nodded. "I agree. The zombies took care of us when we were sick, the least we can do is return the favor."

"Between my van and Addison's car we should be able to squeeze in everyone." Bucky added.

"Alright then, let's go." Willa replied.

The wolf pack walked on ahead as Addison fell in beside Bucky. "I'm sorry for accusing you. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions."

"Its okay Cuz." Bucky replied. "With the evidence you had and my past record, I can't blame you for thinking I did it. I probably would have thought it was me too."

Addison nodded. "So, you're a medical intern?"

Bucky chuckled. "Yeah. I'm still trying to decide what path I want to take, but with my athletic experience, I figured maybe I'd make a good physical therapist."

Addison flashed him an amused smile. "How does your cheer experience fit into the the physical therapy field?"

"Well," Bucky began. "To do physical therapy, you have to understand the injury to perform the proper treatment. Cheer involves flexibility and strength. My whole life I've been learning about my different muscles, tendons, and ligaments so I'd know how to best prepare myself for cheer. Now, I can use that knowledge to help people strengthen those areas. Cheering also taught me how to encourage others. People in physical therapy are there because they've sustained an injury. They need someone to cheer them on and give them the confidence to work through their exercises and sessions. I want to be that person."

"Wow Bucky, I'm impressed." Addison smiled. "You're actually going for a job that allows you to help others."

"Well, the money isn't bad either." Bucky chuckled.

Addison laughed and lightly punched his shoulder. "Ah, now there's the Bucky I know."

Time skip brought to you by Shrimpy's silent enthusiasm.

The group walked up to the entrance of Zombie Town and were surprised to see people had already swarmed the area, helping out wherever they could.

"Wow." Bucky replied.

Addison smiled. "See? Seabrooke has changed. Everyone has come to help the Zombies."

"Yeah." Bucky nodded. "So they have."

"Addison!"

Addison turned around and saw Bree running towards her. "Hey Bree. What's going on?"

"Have you seen Bonzo?" Bree asked. "I came as soon as I heard they opened up the gates."

Addison shook her head. "Not yet. We just got here."

"Darn." Bree frowned. "I guess I'll walk to his house then. See you later Addy!"

"Bye Bree!" Addison called after her before turning to the others. "I'm going to see Zed."

Willa nodded. "We'll walk around and see if anyone needs help. We'll catch up to you later."

Addison nodded and hurried off in the direction of Zed's house. All she wanted right now was to know he and his family were okay.

Addison was just about to head up the front steps when she heard a commotion next door.

"I need to find my daughter!"

"Zinnia come back inside you need to rest! I'll find her I promise!"

Addison looked over and saw Dr. Hazel Andrews trying to reason with a very distraught Ms. Zambi.

"I need to find my daughter!" Zinnia Zambi repeated. "Eliza!"

Dr. Hazel sighed. "Zinnia please, you're exhausted. You need to lay down."

"No!" Zinnia shouted. "Not until I find Eliza!"

"Ms. Zambi!" Addison called out, walking over to join the two women. "Eliza is okay, you don't need to worry."

"You've seen her?" Zinnia asked. "Where is Eliza?"

"She's at Z-Tech, resting." Adduson explained. "Eliza is the one who brought the Z-bands back online. Fighting her Zombie side for so long wore her out. Dr. Andrews is watching over her. She's in good hands."

"See Zinnia," Hazel smiled. "Eliza is okay. My husband will take good care of her. Now, will you please come inside?"

Zinnia took Addison's hands in hers. "You are a good friend to my Eliza. She smiles more now. Your brother is good to her too. Though I'd wish he'd knock on the door instead of sneaking in the window."

Addison chuckled. "Thank you Ms. Zambi. As for my brother, I'll talk to him about that."

"I know you will." Zinnia winked, patting her hand before heading into the house.

Dr. Hazel chuckled and shook her head. "Zinnia is a kind hearted woman, but when it comes to Eliza, she's as protective as a mama bear."

"I've noticed." Addison replied. "So how are you doing?"

"I'm fine." Dr. Hazel replied. "I was actually able to stay fairly stable through the whole thing."

Addison studied her curiously. "How is that possible?"

"Well my dear," Dr. Hazel smiled. "Let's just say we have much to learn about the coming together of humans and Zombies."

With that Dr. Hazel headed back into the house, leaving Addison to ponder her words as she made her way to Zed's house.

Author's Note

Late update today. Got stuck halfway through the chapter and had to leave and come back.

Also, theres a Zombie fanfic. It's about Addison getting pregnant, she craves cauliflower brains and even starts wearing a Z-band because of the baby and I can't find it anywhere. If you know what it's called I'd love to know because it's a good read and I can't find it.

                      -Meloetta246