A look into the future

~ Megatron ~

You laid on the large berth that was in you and Steeljaw's shared berthroom. After a bunch of adventures and some bad luck the two of you ended up on Earth. Steeljaw wanted to be the new leader of the Decepticons, but he didn't want to destroy Earth. You often wondered how your sire, carrier and younger sibling were doing. 

"Love, I'm back." Steeljaw said as he walked into the berthroom that was in the abandoned steel mill.

"How did it go?" You asked him curiously.

"Oh, the usual. But I got you some energon." Steeljaw said as he sat on the berth and handed you the cube of energon.

"Thank you. I had no idea that I would be refueling so much now that I'm sparked." You said as you took the cube from your sparkmate.

"It's worth it, though." Steeljaw said as he hugged you. 

        ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

After you and Skyfire became sparkmates you moved into a fairly large housing unit that was near the palace. You worked from home and Skyfire got a job teaching science. Since you were sparked with three sparklings your job was perfect. On your days off you would sometimes watch your nine younger siblings.

"Y/C/n, I'm home!" Skyfire called out as he entered your housing unit.

"How was work?" You asked as you went to greet him.

"Tiring, but good. How are our sparklings?." Skyfire asked you as he pulled you in for a kiss.

"They're doing fine." You said as you kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neckcables. 

Your Bolt-bat flew over and perched him/herself on the ceiling, chirping and clicking happily. You and Skyfire went to the living room to relax. Your Bolt-bat followed, wanting attention. 

       ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

After you moved in with Shadow Raker you both got a fairly good sized ship. You both took in lost, innocent Cybertronians. Shadow Raker taught them the finer lessons of martial arts. You considered them your younglings, but you wanted to have a sparkling of your own. 

"Shadow, can I ask you something important?" You asked him one night while you were cuddling together in your berthroom that was on the ship.

"Yes, of course." Shadow Raker replied.

"Well… I love having your 'shadows' around, but have you ever wanted to have a sparkling?" You asked him nervously.

"A sparkling? With you?" Shadow Raker asked you in shock.

"Y-yeah…" You said awkwardly.

"I would love to. We would have the most wonderful sparkling together." Shadow Raker said as he got on top of you.

You blushed heavily, knowing that you wouldn't be recharging tonight. It was a good thing that the walls were soundproof. 

       ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

After a lot of bad luck you and Wildbreak ended up on Earth. You hoped that your creators and three younger siblings weren't too worried about you. You and Wildbreak both joined up with some Stunticons. The other Stunticons oddly respected you. After you found out that you were sparked with Wildbreak's sparkling you stayed in the cave you all lived in.