Your favorite thing to do with them

In this chapter you are about two

_______________________________________

~ Megatron ~

"Knocky, go buff yourself! Screamer, bow down to me and sire! Soundy, take a break because you work too much!" You ordered as you stood next to your sire.

"Yes, Princess Y/C/n." Knockout said before running to the med bay to buff himself.

Soundwave nodded his helm and went to his berthroom so that he could take a nap or something. Starscream mumbled something before he got on the floor and hesitantly bowed in front of you and your sire. Today, Megatron was letting you order everyone around. You had been watching him for two years and he figured that you were ready. So far, you were doing a good job.

"What are your orders for me, Princess Y/C/n?" Breakdown asked you.

"Um… Go have a snack." You said, not knowing what else to say.

"Okay." Breakdown said as he left the bridge so that he could go have a snack.

Starscream was jealous of everyone else. Soundwave got to have a day off, Knockout got to go buff himself, Breakdown got to have a snack, Dreadwing got to go out for a flight with the Eradicons, Shockwave got to build whatever he wanted to, Predaking got free roam of the Nemesis, Airachnid got to collect spiders and the Vehicons got to goof off. After a while, you got tired and ended up taking a nap. 

       ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

It was almost Halloween and Starscream managed to find some large (by human standards) pumpkins. When no one was looking he took them and brought them back to the Harbinger. You had recently come to learn about Halloween and you wanted to try making a jack-'o-lantern.

"Sire, did you find any pumpkins?" You asked your sire curiously when he returned to the Harbinger.

"I did." Starscream said proudly, showing you the pumpkins. 

"Yay!" You cheered.

Starscream smiled and gave you one of the pumpkins. You got your mini datapad and researched jack-o'-lanterns. Once you found what you were looking for you used your slightly sharp digits to cut, but and carve the pumpkin. Starscream tried the same thing with a different pumpkin, but it was messier than he thought. You loved doing this with your sire and you hoped that you could do it again next year.

"How is this?" Starscream asked you, showing you his jack-'o-lantern, which was a little lopsided.

"I like it." You said, smiling up at your sire.

Once you finished your jack-'o-lantern you and your sire put them at the entrance of the Harbinger. Starscream had to admit that it cheered the place up a bit.

       ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

It was officially Halloween night, Soundwave's favorite holiday. Now that you were two he got to share his favorite holiday with you. Earlier that day he let you watch Halloween themed cartoons, but now that it was night time the real fun could begin. He opened a groundbridge to a haunted forest and you followed him through. You both walked around for a bit before he found a few teenagers.

"Alright Y/C/n, watch and learn." Soundwave whispered before turning his attention to the teens.

You watched your sire, curious about what he was going to do. You loved it when your sire taught you something new. The teens did something to a tree.