"Close Your Eyes, Mona."

"NO!" I scream, as, through the blurred glass of the window, we see a shape appear, a blood red shape, with thick black hair, and snow-white skin, like a ghost. Serena is holding me back, keeping me caged in her arms, restraining me as Hazel, as if in a trance, walks towards the door, her face void of expression. Tears leak out of the corners of my eyes as I struggle to break free of Rena's grasp.

"Destamona Swan," She whispers, "you know as well as I do that you can't intercept Hazel's path, or you'll get taken too, you have to stop, now, please! What about mum? You really think she wants to lose another child to the Blue Jay? Think about her, think how hard it must be, to let your own, barely-an-adult-daughter go to her own death, and not be able to do a thing about it! Please Mona!"

I nod, "Ok," my voice cracks.

"Close your eyes, Mona." She whispers, and I do. I bury my face into Rena's shoulder, not wanting to see a thing.

_____________

It seems awfully quiet now, the house feels ... Empty. Hazel's gone, forever. A shadow of what she once was, another horror forced upon this world, another weapon of the Blue Jay.

_____________

A/N: REALLY SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT AND THAT I DIDN'T UPLOAD FOR AGES! IT'S BEEN SOO HECTIC IT'S UNBELIEVABLE!!ANYWAYS IM GONNA TRY AND MAKE THE EFFORT TO UPLOAD MUCH MUCH QUICKER NOW! REALLY SORRY I'VE HAD A LOAD OF EXAMS AND I'VE BEEN REALLY SICK SO SORRY ABOUT THAT I LOVE YOUU ALL SO MUCH!! :D xx