two.

"Arizona..."

Arizona's POV
i hung up as fast as i could. i can't hear Penny. i rest my hands in my lap.

A- come to the on call room please.
Mer-i'm on my way

i look up at the light coming from the hallway "what's wrong Zona" Meredith sits next to me and puts her arm around my shoulder. "i can't. mer. i love her. i cheated on her. i lost her to Penny. To the perfect penny that killed your husband." i look over at her. "i'm sorry." i look back at my hands. "it's okay" she rubs my back. "i lost my child and the love of my life because i cheated on her." i look up at meredith. "what do i do?" i ask. she sighs and grabs my hand. "Arizona, go to New York. Tell her what you just told me or go to New York and see if she is happy. see your child and come back. Sofia misses you and you miss her. You'll see Callie while you are there." she gets i her phone. "go pack" i look up at her confused. "i haven't bought a ticket and i don't even know if i want to go." i lay on the bed. "i bought you a ticket, i sent an email. go, go see sofia. Go see Callie." she smiles and walks out of the room. I smile and grab my phone. i run to Andrew. "ANDREW ANDREW!" i yell. Andrew turns around quickly. "what's wrong Arizona??" she puts his hands on my shoulders. "I'm going to new york for a week. please drive me to the Airport. i want to see my baby!" i spat out quickly. "Okay, yeah, let me tell bailey-" i cut him off. "screw bailey i need to pack. i own this hospital!" i run to the elevator knowing i can't take the stairs with my prosthetic. Andrew follows me quickly. i get in the car and we drive to my house. i run in and pack a duffel bag with clothes and necessities.  i hurry back out to the car that Andrew is sitting in.

"thank you Andrew" i pat his shoulder. "now get me to that airport!" i buckle my seat belt and we hurry off. We talk about when i get back and stuff. "thank you Andrew. i owe you one!" he hands me my bags and hugs me. "text me when you land" he says and pulls back. "i will" i walk away into the building. i head to security and get checked. i walk to the metal detector. "sir can you help me?" pointing at my leg. i sit down off to the side and take my leg off. he grabs my and walks me through the machine. i get cleared and he sets me down on a chair. "here you go ma'am" he hands me my leg and i smile up towards him. he places my bags next to me while i put my leg back on. i head up to my terminal and sit in the waiting area.

A-What's your address. i'm sending a package
a couple minutes later.
Calliope- Apartment 503 South New York Apartments. When is it arriving?
A-Today
Calliope-oh okay

i look up at the tv and watch the news. A couple of minutes later i get called to the plane. i walk and sit next to a familiar man in first class. "Dr. Robbins!" the man says. i look at him knowing i know his face but can't place it. "im sorry, I'm Timmy Landers dad" he man says. "Oh, Robert!" i laugh realizing it's the funny man from room 2093. "how is timmy?" i ask knowing he was having a hard him in the hospital. "He's good. he's currently with his mom in New York." he says being cut off by the flight attendants. after that the flight was a blur.

New York

i hop out of my seat and grab my luggage. "Have a nice trip Dr. Robbins" Robert says. "Thanks you too" is smile and walk off the plane. i head past the food stations and towards the exit. i walk out and get in my uber and head to my hotel for the week. i walk into my nice hotel and put my stuff down. i look at my watch and see it's 6:45 pm. Callie is probably home with Sofia now. i walk a couple buildings down to her apartment and head to the 5th floor. i walk down the hall. I knock on the door and i lay a box in the floor. i the door opens and i watch Callie pick it up. she walks back into her apartment and i grab the door before she can close it "Arizona?" she says. "hi" i smile and she invites me in. "where's Sofia's room?" i ask. "this way..." we quietly walk to Sofia's room. "oh Sofia!" i playfully yell. "mommy!" Sofia screams and runs up to me. i pick her up and swing her around. "i missed you sweet girl" i smile and kiss her cheek. "i missed you too mommy!" she hugs my leg. "mommy can we watch tv?" i look up at Callie. "uh, yeah we can." Callie says excitedly. i pick up Sofia and take her to the couch. is it her in my lap and Callie grabs the remote and sits on the far side of the couch. "What do you want to watch Sofia?" Callie asks from across the couch. Sofia like up at the tv, "Caillou!" Sofia yells. i look at callie and she turns on the show. Sofia puts her head on my lap and watches the show. i rub her hair and look at Callie. "Where's Penny?" i rub my hand through Sofia's hair. "The hospital. you know how residency is, she's barely home" she puts a forced smile up feeling uncomfortable about the conversation. "you should come let Sofia see Zola soon."i look down at the sleeping sofia. "it's the only think Zola talks about" i laugh quietly. "yeah, i was planning to soon." she says and changes the channel. "i have to talk to Mer anyways." she looks over at Sofia. "i'll take her to bed." i lift up the sleeping 6 year old and Callie walks ahead of me to her room. she lifts the blankets up and i lay her under them. Sofia opens her eyes and motions me to come to her. "what baby?" i ask. "say with me mommy" Sofia has quietly. i look up at Callie and she nods. "okay baby, give me one second" i stand up and head to the living room. "i can go if you want." i get cut off by Callie. "no it's fine." she says and we awkwardly stare at each other. "okay" i walk back to Sofia's room and sit on her bed looking up at Callie who's standing in the doorway. i quietly began to take my leg off and Callie turns around. i watch her turn around because she knows i don't like her to see that, she remembers that. i take my leg off and put it against the wall. She listens for me to get under the blanket before turning around. she walks over and kisses Sofia on the forehead. "goodnight hija." she whispers. "good night Arizona." she walks towards the door and cracks it. i'm left with the light from the living room on and Sofia. "goodnight Sof" i smile and fall asleep.