♡ 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 ♡

Start from the beginning

"..." Her eyes were as wide as saucers as she blinked rapidly, mouth agape. Eventually, it morphed into a foolish smile, a flurry of praise spitting out of her mouth, "That was so fucking dope! Holy shit Hinata! What- I- That was- WOW!"

Hinata blushed furiously as she fangirled in front of him, a proud smile making its way to his face. He had never been complimented by such a pretty, cool girl before, and he was glad that he had taken the spotlight for her attention, even if it was just for a second.

She then turned to Kageyama, "And you! That toss went right to his hand! You weren't even that cool when I saw you on TV!"

Kageyama did his adorable startled blushing whilst pouting face that made him just so much cuter.

"(Y/N)~ You're feeding their ego's way too much!" Noya whined from the other side of the net, "They already get enough praise from the other teams!"

The (E/C) eyed girl let a mischievous smirk play her lips, "Show me what you're made of and maybe you'll get the same praise," And with a wink, she made her way back over to the serving line.  

She was BOLD bold. Of course, she was. And the more comfortable she got around these boys, the more they would see what she was made of.

So, yes, the libero did faint after that. And yes, the boys did try hard as fuck to impress the girl after that. And yes, this was the most vigorously Coach Ukai had seen them try. 

The match ended within the next few minutes, 25-22 to Daichi's team. The only reason they one was probably because they were the most calm and collected, not really losing any points because they tried to pull crazy tricks in order to impress (Y/N).

Coach Ukai called it quits, and now they all sat on the floor drinking water. Or in (Y/N)'s case, a soda she got at the vending machine. Breed: different. 

"That was really fun," (Y/N) hummed, "I forgot how much I liked volleyball,"

"Why'd you quit?" Hinata questioned. (Y/N) had unofficially claimed him as her son, but she'd probably have to have a custody battle with Suga so she decided to keep it under wraps for now. 

She smiled softly as she looked at Hinata's confused face, "I guess I was busy. I had to focus on school and stuff, especially if I want to complete my dream."

"What is your dream?" Asahi spoke up, surprising everyone. He had surprised a lot of people today. Not just for being so unshy with the new person, but also the sheer determination he played with during the match. The only time they ever saw him like that was in an actual match. Of course, they all knew why. They themselves had felt completely different when she was around. (Y/N) Ukai just brought out the best in them, and they had no idea how.

She teasingly shoved him, "Getting straight into the deep stuff, huh?" He blushed, averting her eyes, "Well, I've always had this vision... So I'm the CEO of my company,"

"That's cool!" Hinata enthused, a sparkle in his eye as he heard the older girl talk.

(Y/N) shook her head, "No, that's not the best part." She then continued, "I'm the CEO, and there's this meeting, right? And all my board's waiting for me, but because I'm the CEO they can't complain. And then," Devilry was written all over her face, "I strut in wearing the most badass hot pink suit, with-"

"Matching diamond-encrusted platforms!" Sugawara finished off for her.

"YES!" She exclaimed, the biggest smile on her face as she turned towards Suga, "You absolute genius!"

Tsukki, who was leaning on the wall, watched with a judging look on his face, "That is so specific yet somehow, I can see why it would be someone's dream,"

"Right?" (Y/N) nodded. Keeping the cheery mood she had created, she turned towards the others, "What about you guys? What are your dreams?"

Hinata, being the ball of sunshine he was, spoke up immediately, "I wanna be the best ace in Japan! DuhhhH!"

"Just Japan?" (Y/N) raised her brow, "I'm sure you could make it globally,"

The small middle-blocker let out a very concerning noise that sounded like a kettle and a donkey, "You think so!? ACtually?!"

"Well, yeah. After seeing you play, I'm pretty sure you can," She shrugged, taking a sip out of her drink.

Hinata's stared at the floor, not uttering a word.

"You broke him. You broke my child-" Sugawara scolded, hitting (Y/N) lightly with his empty water bottle, "AND you made Noya faint. AND you've been using foul language in front of them!" He bonked her head every 'AND', his mouth twisted into a playful scowl, "Now I have another person to take care of- I thought I had it hard with Tanaka and Noya,"

(this is the only "sugamama" part i swear)

"Sugawara-kun!" She pouted, "I'm not that bad! Ask my dad!" She pointed towards Coach Ukai, who just so happened to be walking past at the moment.

"No, she's worse," He stated blankly, not even looking up from his clipboard as he walked away without another word.

"JSAJJSLKJALSKJK-" 

"NOOO! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU WHAT A GOOD CHILD I AM!" 

The laughs of the boys filled the gym as (Y/N) cried in protest, though her cries quickly blended into the rest of the boys' laughter, her own cheerful chuckles joining in.

She was happy. 

♡