12

For the past day and a half, all the cats have been trying to get Kenma and (Y/N) closer. They were doing this for two reasons. The first, Kenma hasn't been this interested in something other than video games for who knows how long. And the second, it gives them an advantage to be the small (h/c) rabbits final choice. Wednesday at the theme park was full of sending (Y/N) and Kenma on scary rides together. They went on a huge rollercoaster in the back cart and the entire time Kenma was clinging to the bun-bun for his dear kitty life. This made Kuroo laugh the entire time, earning deathly glares from Kenma. Now it was Thursday and they were just chilling at Nekoma's home playing a ton of video games. Kuroo gave (Y/N) the idea to sit between Kenma's legs while challenging him to a round of Black Ops.

"Why are you sitting here?" Kenma grumbled, trying to mask the fact that he was flustered with a bored tone.

"I felt like it. You're warm." (Y/N) shrugged as she sniped Lev.

"AW COME ON HOW DID YOU EVEN HIT ME?" The russian cat yelled, waiting for his respawn.

"Hehe, beginners luck?" (Y/N) giggled.

"You seem pretty experienced to me." Yamamoto pointed out.

"Shut yer trap, Tora, she had a good teacher." Kenma said, pouting at the fact (Y/N) killed him too.

"Maybe too good." Kuroo said, irked because (Y/N) had the most kills on him. There was 1 minute left in the match and so far, no one managed to kill the bunny. They all silently agreed to ambush her while she was going to find a new spot to hide. Kenma managed to kill her in the last 10 seconds with his pistol.

"YEAH THERE WE GO! I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN KILL A GOD!" He screamed, moving forward against said "god" without realizing a certain issue. (Y/N) shivered at the pressure as heat rose to her cheeks and she froze.

"(Y/N)? Are you ok?" Lev asked, not understanding why she looked so flustered. (sweet little baby)

"Mhm, there's just... something pressed against me." She said.

"Kenma is hard from that? Damn, kitten, didn't know you got turned on by that stuff." Kuroo smirked at the boy.

"U-uh, shut up, Kuroo." He got up and left everyone there to either laugh or try to explain stuff to the child in the room.

When Kenma came back, they all decided to call it quits on the games and get some food. Only a few of them were going out because the others were too lazy to leave the house. Lev, Yaku, Kenma, Kuroo and (Y/N) made their way to the bus stop that would take them to the strip mall.

"What do you guys want to get?" Kuroo said, browsing restaurants on his phone.

"Onigiri!" (Y/N) happily exclaimed. Kuroo chuckled at her excitement.

"Anyone else?" Kuroo looked around at the others who all shook their heads.

When the bus rolled up to the stop, they all hopped off with (Y/N) skipping her way up ahead. She stopped right in front of an onigiri and boba place to wait for the others. 4 guys with fox features passed her, one of them accidentally bumping her because he wasn't paying attention.

"Atsumu, you idiot, watch where you're going." A bored sounding voice said. (Y/N) looked up to see a tall fox-man with grey dyed hair.

"Are you ok?" A fox with a mask on asked. This one had white hair with black tips. He extended a hand to the fallen bunny and helped her up.

"I'm ok, thank you." She smiled at the boy who, like the so many others she'd met, towered over her.

"I'm so sorry about that, you cute bunny! I wasn't looking where I was going and it's my dumb brothers fault!" One with yellow dyed hair said. He looked like the grey haired one. "I'm Atsumu Miya. My dumb brother is Osamu Miya."