7

The three of them arrived in Tokyo by the time it was almost midnight. (Y/N) had fallen asleep on the train while they were on their way. Kuroo woke her up when they arrived at the Tokyo station and offered to carry her and her bag. She was really tired so she just nodded and turned into a bunny. Kuroo picked her up in his hand and carried her bag over his opposite shoulder. Kenma was also tired so he handed his game to Kuroo and jumped on his shoulder in cat form. Kuroo grumbled but didn't protest. He walked with both of them back to Nekoma. When he got there, all the other cats were already sleeping sprawled out around the shared room. Some in cat form, some in human form. He set down Kenma and (Y/N) next to his own mat and put their stuff in the corner. He returned to the mat and scratched both the sleeping animals behind the ears. Not long after, he slowly dozed off to sweet slumber. It felt like less than 20 minutes until the sun came up and it was time to get up. As per usual, Kuroo woke up first and prepared breakfast for everyone. It was 6:30 in the morning when the sun came up. Before waking everyone else up, Kuroo finished preparing everything in the cafeteria hall. He then returned to the community dorm to wake everyone up only to find all the boys clustered around something on Kuroo's mat.

"Is this... real?" Yaku said.

"They look so cute together!" Lev said, very excited at whatever it was.

"Kenma cuddled with a girl before me." Yamamoto said, very disappointed.

"What are you all looking-" Kuroo pushed through the boys to see (Y/N) and Kenma cuddled up on his mat both in human form. "-at." He sighed and nudged Kenma with his foot. Everyone watched intently.

"Pudding head, get up." He said. He nudged Kenma harder before leaning down and booping his nose. Kenma just groaned and swatted his hand away before turning and hugging (Y/N) tighter. (Y/N)'s nose just twitched as light snores could be heard from her. Kenma nuzzled his nose into her hair until his eyes slowly opened. He gasped when he realized what it was. However, he made no notion of moving away as (Y/N) cuddled into him closer.

"Should we... wake her up?" Inuoka asked, turning to Kuroo.

"Maybe we should let her rest. She seems to like Kenma." Nobuyuki said, a polite smile present on his face.

"I don't like how he's getting all her attention and she's not even awake." Yamamoto pouted.

"Hey, don't hate Kenma for it. Looks like he doesn't wanna be there." Shibayama said. Kenma looked up at him and shook his head lightly.

"I don't mind. She's very warm." He whispered.

"Kenma, maybe you should go back to bed and wake up later. Doesn't look like our new guest wants to get up yet." Fukunaga said.

"Kuroo, what do you think?" Yaku turned to the addressed bed head.

"Hmm," he hummed, a hand on his chin deep in thought. "We want to give her a good first impression so let her sleep. But Kenma, you get up or I'll hide your console for a week."

"Tch, that's unfair to me." Kenma sighed, rolling his eyes. He complied and stood up, trying to leave the sleeping girl but to no avail. She clung to him like he was her only life force.

"Well then, that's new." Lev said.

"Not another word you pole." Kenma said, glaring at Lev with a disgusted expression. Lev raised his hands and backed away slowly. Kenma felt (Y/N) slipping down and he quickly made a move to support her against him. She nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck causing his face to heat up. Kuroo snickered at his expression and Kenma just glared at him. (Y/N) stirred a little bit before she lifted her head. Her eyes widened when realization hit her. She squeaked and became a bunny right before everyone's eyes. She hopped under the blanket in fear.

"We scared her!" Yamamoto said.

"I think Kenma-san scared her." Lev said.

"No I didn't. I bet it was you or Kuroo that scared her." Kenma said. Disgust etched on his tone like venom.

"All of you shut up." Kuroo lifted the blanket slightly. He looked at (Y/N) underneath before reaching out his hand. "It's ok, bunny-chan. You can come out."

(Y/N) hopped onto his hand hesitantly. Kuroo put her on his shoulder before she turned into a human and clung to his back before she could fall. Kuroo grunted at her sudden transformation.

"Do you know where you are?" Kuroo asked, tilting his head to look at (Y/N) from the corner of his eye.

"This is... Nekoma?" She asked.

"Yep. Welcome to our home! We'll take good care of you. We've never had a girl here before." Yamamoto said. A gleeful aura visible around him as he clasped his hands together.

"Ignore him. We should go to breakfast. It's been ready for almost an hour now." Kuroo said. He started walking, not bothering to put (Y/N) down.

They all went to the cafeteria to see the large feast Kuroo had made and set out for everyone. He set (Y/N) down next to Kenma and he sat on her other side.

"Take whatever you want." He smiled at her.

They all enjoyed the meal before most of the boys got ready to go on a run. Kenma stayed back because he was 'too tired.' He really just wanted to hang back with (Y/N) without anyone else. Not that he'd ever actually admit that. He sat playing his game on the balcony. (Y/N) was there next to him, leaning slightly over the railing. The rest of the cats could be seen in the distance running together.

"Kozume-san?" (Y/N) said.

"Just call me Kenma. And do you need something?" He said, not looking up he could feel her large eyes looking at him.

"Umm, I have a question."

"Hmm?"

"Did you... did you dislike when I was clinging to you earlier?" She asked.

Kenma froze and died in his game. He looked up at her with a confused expression.

"Why do you think I didn't like it?" He asked.

"You seemed tense, I guess. So I thought maybe you were mad that I was clingy."

"Nah. I don't usually like physical contact but from you I don't mind." (Y/N) blushed at his words. She looked down in slight embarrassment with a small smile.

"Cute..." Kenma whispered under his breath. To both their surprise, (Y/N) heard what he had said. She quickly shot her head up and gasped. Kenma's eyes widened as he too gasped and looked away.

"U-umm, sorry." He said.

"It's ok. I think you're cute too." She said. She fiddled with the bracelet around her wrist as Kenma went back to his game.

"Do you want to be here?" Kenma asked, breaking the silence after a few minutes.

"That depends. I want to meet new people but I also didn't want to leave Seijoh."

"You miss them?"

"Yeah, I d-" She was cut off when Kenma hugged her. It was shocking but also comforting. They stayed connected for a few more minutes before Kuroo shouted from below the balcony.

"Come down, love birds! We're gonna have a team meeting in 10 minutes."

_____________

For the Kenma stans, hope you enjoyed this.  Let me know if you want some kind of fanservice and I shall provide.  Hope you liked this chapter and have liked this story.  Thank you for the support even if it is very minimal.  Every little thing makes me smile.  

Have a good day and see you next week!

-Author-chan