14

It was barely dark when the four made it back to Karasuno. At some point on the train, (Y/N) had fallen asleep. Sugawara carried the snoring bunny all the way back. When they walked through the doors where the rest of the crows were, Daichi had to scold 4 overly energetic kids for almost waking (Y/N). There was a place set up, a bit away from the rest, that was a kind of small fort. Sugawara set (Y/N) on the cot inside the fort.

"How is she sleeping so heavily?" A certain salty blonde said to his freckled friend.

"Maybe she's just tired, Tsuki."

"Urusai, Yamaguchi." Tsukishima's bored tone said.

"Gomen, Tsuki!"

Everyone went to sleep soon after the arrival of the bunny, not wanting to disturb her sleep.

Early in the morning, (Y/N) woke and found herself in the arms of a tangerine headed boy. She wasn't sure of his name but she knew his face. She sat and stared at him for a bit, reminiscing in the warmth of the boy before a throat clearing was heard. (Y/N) sat up and looked around. A blonde boy who looked very annoyed was glaring at the flustered bunny. His hair was messy and looked pretty hot. He was squinting like he was straining to see the girl.

"Can you hand me my glasses?" He extended a hand and glanced down where a pair of glasses were half buried under a blanket. (Y/N) fished them out and shuffled over to the blondie, handing them to him. He sighed, putting them on and running a hand through his hair in a weak attempt to fix the short locks. He looked at her with annoyed-ish eyes and a bored expression.

"Are you going to keep staring or do you have something to say?" He asked, his tone seemingly rude.

"I... uh... morning?" (Y/N) stuttered, unsure what to say. The blondie sighed again and held out his hand.

"Tsukishima Kei, you probably don't remember me as we didn't talk." (Y/N) shook his hand. When Tsukishima went to retract his hand from the (h/c) haired bunny, he accidentally pulled her forward. She landed in an awkward position between his legs with a gentle yelp. Tsukishima tried not to show his embarrassment but a light pinked poked at his cheeks. The two just looked at each other, both gradually flushing, for some time. A small groan was heard and then a gasp.

"Hey! Stingyshima! What are you trying to do with (Y/N)?!" The tangerine boy exclaimed. He woke everyone else up.

"Shut up, dumbass." Someone groaned, throwing a pillow at the tangerine.

"Kageyama! I think Tsukishima is trying something with (Y/N)!" He threw the pillow back. Kageyama sat up and yawned, looking at the awkward pair.

"Hey! What's that about?!" He questioned. Murmurs were passed around, some shocked and asking Tsukishima questions, others just barely rubbing the sleep from their eyes.

"Nothing is happening you bunch of nit-wits." Tsukishima grumbled and pushed (Y/N) back to sit on her knees like she had been before. A pair of loud crows bombarded Tsukishima the minute he stood to dust himself off. Sugawara crouched down and put his hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder, offering her a warm smile.

"You alright?" He asked softly. (Y/N) was still blushing slightly but this time from being in the presence of such an angel. She nodded and gaped at how bright Sugawara looked just from a smile.

Daichi started yelling at the others to calm down and stop bothering Tsukishima, saying something about how he needed to make breakfast for everyone. They all went off to where the dining area was and Daichi got to work cooking up something for all the "energetic kids" as he put it.