Its like his teenage days when he wore the scooby doo costume and he thought that maybe the siblings wanted to see that again so he wore the pj's.

" youre my dog" Noelle laughed.

"Watch it" Harry glared at her making her giggle before pressing a kiss on his jaw.

Harry then pat her cheek lightly making her smile before holding her hand, getting ready to leave the bathroom.

Sucking on her lollipop again, Harry opened the door before both of them start getting out, what they didnt expect is that, upon going out they'll be wet with water pouring from above.

They then heard Jeff's loud laughter with Glenne as the couple froze in their tracks as they let go of each other's hand.

"JEFFREY YOU LITTLE SHIT" Noelle yelled making the Jeff bark out a laughter again, " Oh its really on"

"Bring it,Styles" Jeff taunted with a grin as Gleene recorded everything happily.

-
November 3,2020

"i spy a—" he said as he put a ketchup on his burger while looking around," a curly thing"

Noelle pursed her lips, looking around as she sipped on her soda before her eyes twinkled," Harry!"

He then laughed taking the burger in his hands before furrowing his eyebrows and looked at her," Harry is not a thing"

"his hair is curly though" Noelle looked back at him.

"well yeah but still" Chris said before biting on his burger.

"no, he's curly" Noelle shook her head before continuing to sip on her soda.

"sure" Chris hummed making her kick his feet under the table, "Oi'

Noelle just smiled innocently before looking around the set as people work and some is eating their lunch.

Yes,Noelle is on set considering,her shoot finished early so she decided to visit and plus, Harry invited her last night also.

When she arrived on set, she became comfortable immediately. Going on set is a normal thing for her considering, half of her family are actors and she often visits them. She's just shy at first but after a few seconds, she'll be very comfortable.

Both Noelle and Chris continued eating their burgers as they wait for Florence and Harry in their table while Noelle thinks about a thing to their little game that they've been playing for almost an hour now.

"i spy..." Noelle trailed as Chris hummed, eating his burger before a specific food was put in their table making the girl shriek," FRENCH FRIES"

Chris laughed at her as the girl took a handful of fries and shoved it one by one in her mouth as Harry smiled seeing his angel eating okay before sitting down beside her and Florence following.

"Have you been good?" Harry asked playfully while adjusting his trousers a little bit to make him sit comfortably on the chair.

"if you mean good by playing games quietly then yeah" Noelle nodded, continuing to eat her meal.

"sounds like you" Florence chuckled opening her burger.

Harry just smiled at her before he looked at Chris and fist bumped him. He then opened his burger and got ready to eat it for lunch.

" I never thought there's fries, when I took the burger earlier, they didn't put—"

"cause you were in a hurry for no reason" Chris cut her off making her frown.

Yeah it was true, she was just itching to eat food earlier considering what she and Kurt ate after shooting isn't enough for her. Dont get her wrong, she loves salad but sometimes, its not enough for her tummy.

"the burger was calling me okay" Noelle said before taking a bite on her burger as Harry threw an arm around her chair while listens to the conversation.

" so the burger is talking to you now?" Florence raised a brow as she chewed on her food slowly.

"Flo, you know how much I love food so of course, they can talk to me" Noelle shrugged making them laugh.

The four carried on eating her food as Noelle kept throwing Chris some sassy smart comebacks that the man can't help but feel so old,that it reminds him of a little sister that he never had.

Suddenly, Noelle spot someone who is approaching them with their food in their hands.

"NILE" Noelle exclaimed making them look at what she is looking.

Kiki with her new hairstyle, laughed seeing the girl as she approached them. Upon meeting her earlier, Noelle can't help but talk to her about the Old Guard so they both bond over it.

"I'm gonna bet that she's gonna talk about the Old Guard again" Florence said to Harry who is looking at his angel in amusement while Noelle looks at Kiki who says across them.

" She will" Harry nodded with a grin in his face seeing Noelle is inviting Chris to the conversation who glanced at Harry while chuckling

Harry then moved closer to Noelle to listen to their conversation as Florence grinned seeing her bestfriend so happy today.

A/N
Hello,this is summer.
Im sorry I didn't update for so long, I was having a writers block I think and our wifi is bad rn also so its kinda slow but I updated now ihihihhi for you guys.

In this chapter, originally the November 1 is supposed to be longer but I can't find  the original draft,I kept searching for it but I can't find it so I just wrote another one so Im sorry if this kinda sucks.

I really didn't specify the costume's of the others considering, no one really knows what they wore in real real life so just kinda go with it but if we see H or the Azoffs in a costume, then I'll make a special chapter on it but a for now, Noelle has been in an Angel and Devil costume while Harry was in a dog PJs because of the siblings.

Oh and another note,I've been spelling Glenne's name wrong for the past chapters so I'm really sorry but Im editing it later considering its almost 5 am in here already and I still have school so thank you for understanding.

Anyways,congratulations to Jeff and Glenne for the engagement,Im truly happy for them and maybe we'll see Wedding Harry again soon.

Not really proofread.

Thank you for reading!

All the love,S.