The first love you..

So I just wanna say something,

Todays chapter is dedicated to all the kids who where and are still getting abused and bullied, by family or school-mates, doesn't matter guys, get out and tell it to someone no one deserves that and if anyone is struggling to find help then you can inbox me.

Nico's POV:

Percy told me what had happened and I hugged him, wow. He punched the douche for me!!

Wait am I fangirling? Who the heck cares. 

"I just have stopped giving shit about anyone and stopped taking any ones shit,"

He said sitting on the edge of his bed,

"Well does this means that you will tell your Mom about Gabe?" that made him open his mouth and close it like a fish but he looked in sorrow like all of a sudden every ray of sun just tuned it's path, every aspect of happiness left him,

"I- no" he said lookin anywhere but me "I mean Nico she has already been through so much because of me I don't think it will be fair to her, let me just go back and I have been in that house for so long I can handle few more days." 

"Handle? no percy there is no way in hell I'm letting go there."

"Why I'll be fine. and what will happen if the word get's out"

"Nothing, nothing wrong. It'll be all the same, and no you don't deserve fine no one does, percy you told me your mother married him because of economy, your mum is earning fine and she can take care of you know,"

"I don't know what if it all just get's worse, what if-" I cut him by grabbing his hand, and lifting his chin, he has teary eyes, "No what if's Percy, if you change nothing, nothing will be changed" 

With that I got up and went get laptop to skype his mom. "Here tell her everything" I said turning the laptop at him.

Percy's POV:

Oh noooo, tears were rolling throw my eyes no.

the biggest secret is coming out nooo, No I can-t can-

"Percy?" I turned to the laptop the source of the voice, "Mo-m" I choked.

"Percy honey what's wrong? why ? did something happen-"

I looked at nico who nodded his head for me to go on.

"Mom it-s g-aa-b-e" I said scared my heart throbbing out of my chest, 

.

.

.

.

.

"Per-cy sweety why? why did you not tell me earlier?"

My mom asked, now tears rolling off her face, "I was scared"

"of?"

"everything."

"Well that's fine, now listen to me, I will take care of gabe. And you have nothing to worry about okay and honey please tell me if any thing like this happened or anything happens. And from now you will skype me everyday okay hon?"

"yeah..."

then I looked at Nico, 'I am proud of you' he mouthed and I chuckled,

Wait.

"Mom I-- i was actually not going to call you" I said locking my eyes with Nico

"oh, um, so why did you?" she asked with a hurt look on her face,

"Someone made me," I grabbed Nico's hand and pulled him beside me,

"oh!well who is the cutie?"

"uh-uh hello miss jackson I am Nico di angelo percy's friend.."

he said the last part while eyeing at me nervously, "boyfriend mom, Nico is my-" I looked at him, yep he is worth the risk"-boyfriend" on which his eyes went wide.

And we both looked at my  mom nervously,

she looked at both of us and smiled

"Well percy one thing: you have a very cute choice, and Nico thanks for telling percy what he is worth, so i'll talk to my boys later now I gotta make some calls."

Well that was better than what I aspected,
"Perseus Jackson, atleast a warning!!?"
He said yelling at me,
"What would have happened?!, I could have fainted!?! Your mom could have freaked! You-mhmmhhhhhh"
I kissed him to shut him up,
"Shut up cute face" I said pushing him down on the bed, pinning his hands above his head. I pulled back to say the words that meant so less yet completed everything I ever could have asked for.
"I - I love you Nico"
I suddenly realised what I have said and stared at him, will he say it back? Pls say it back no of course not-
"I love you too Percy"
..................
.  
.
I smiled down at him, he smiled back and it felt like everything will make sense and everything is worth, I love him I did it! Yes!
And he said back!
"Okay I don't want to kill the mood but, what did Octavian mean?"
I left his hands and sat up with crossed hands,
"Really Nico that was the best you can come up with after the three magical words?" I said pretty annoyed but what did he mean...
"I just, nevermind you are right we should just kiss. Now come here green eyed."
"Okay you asked for it!"
Sooooo cuttteee right!?!
I wanted to right more details but school is taking my brain swallowing it and throwing it in the dumpster!!
Ahhhhhhh
Nevermind...
Excelsior!