Know my life!!! oh hon. you have no idea

Luke....

-------------------xx---------------

Letter

------------------xx---------------

Dear green eyed,

Finally a real competition but who thought it will be a hot competition. I heard about the hero of the good day high, and I was looking forward to meet you but not like the roast-mic-drop performance, so let's meet up. What's say hot stuff?  8:00 am near the beach..

I'll be waiting..

Luke-Captain of Tigers

I read it, and turned to the clock, 7:45

Shit. I gotta get ready.

I ran in the bathroom and got a shower, first time so dam short, this better be good,
I grabbed my blue geans and a black sleeveless gym shirt.

I came out and saw Nico sleeping soundly. Dam I didn't thought of him being the tight and cosy sleeper.
I went out of our room with a smile on my face.
----
I walked towards the beach and saw a blond guy sitting with his knees to his chin, and maybe I made a sound cause he turned around having a sun-killing grin on his face.
"Ah hot stuff you came" Luke said and taped beside him indicating me to sit.
"Yeah I did" I said lamely, I sat beside him and saw waves hitting the shore passionately.

"So what is your name?" luke asked turning his towards mine. "well something tells me that you already know a lot about me" I said as a matter of factly, he chuckled, his voice is raspy and sore but smooth at the same time "yeah, yeah I know who you are jackson" he said "I know all about your life..."

Well that got my  attention.

yeeeeeeeahhhhhh it has been a while

well someone said it right "school kills you"

oh no one said that!?! well there you go a little reality lesson

but seriously i hate school and i have valid reasons 

but i may or may not end this book in an epic way in next 5 chapters and i may or may not have two more boooookkksss to publish !!!!!!

just stay stuck;)

Excelsior!!!!!