Um.. okay what are we talking about again?

Nico's POV:

I am sitting in the hotel room, waiting... 

when will he get back!

then there is a knock at my door.

I get up smiling and open the door to a not very happy coach and....octavian wait, what happened to him?

"Where is Percy?"

"I don't know coach he is not back yet."

"Who?" says a voice and we all turn to meet the captain himself with two cup of hot chocolates. hmm yum!

He comes closer not bothering to look at octavian or coach and enter the room, giving me a cup as he turns and says "What's up coach?"

"Percy there is serious complaint made against you" coach says.

"Well I wonder who made it, do you know someone who would do that octavian?" he says lifting his eyebrows.

"Percy don't sass around" coach says and percy makes a proud smile.

"So what did I do?"

"Octavian here said that you punched him-" he said turning to octavian "-so did you?"

I looked confused at him wondering why would he do that I mean it was just a car ride.

"Did I do what punch him? Noooo no." he looked towards me with an innocent pout then he looked at coach and said "I just might have on a sunny day strolling in parking lot of a stadium and just accidently tripped and accidentally might, just might, have given Octavian a high five with fist on his face that's it, totally accidental, can happen to anyone." he said looking all innocent while taking sip from his hot chocolate. literally what did I do to get him?

"Look Percy I know you, so either settle this or this may back stab you in the back later." Coach said pushing octavian in the room and going away.

"Well..." I said keeping my drink down and giving percy a stern look who was just trying to hold his laugh at octavian. What the hell happened?

Then octavian narrowed his eyes at me and percy then he smirked at me and turned to percy and said "You know Jackson high school can be hell because of one rumor"

Percy smirked with cold eyes and said, "well good for me where do you think I came from?" for one second I was actually scared that they will just break in a fight.

"Do you think I don't understand what's going on here? Percy and Nico, the glorious captain and the emo gay" he said walking in circle around us, I caught percy's arm before he could punch him and make bigger chaos than it already. He turned at octavian and said pointing a finger at him 

"You know what if you think you can just insult him then you're wrong your bullying days are over Octavian" 

"My days are never over and after this-" he said pointing at us "-get's out *schoffs* everyone one is going to know who you both are "

"Oh yeah?well do you honestly think that you are the only one with the rumors huh octy? We know something about you too."he said keeping his drink down

he smiled at me, riighttt nod your head, I am noding. No idea of what is happening but nod.

"Something no one knows about the badass or should I say just ass" I said crossing my arms playing along, "What?" Octavian asked looking genuinely scared, wait is there really something he doesn't what anyone to know about.

"Yes do you thought no one will ever find out huh we know and in no time everyone in school will," Percy said with determination.

Octavian stepped in front I thought he will kick us but he grabbed Percy's shirt and smashed him on the side of the door frame "It only happened once and I didn't thought you paid attention but if you open your mouth then I swear I'll tear you down to pieces," he said with stern look but eyes that where begging, "It's a deal you shut up we shut up" Percy said pushing octavian off of him, thank god he did that ONLY I CAN PIN HIM ON THE WALL!

"fine" octavian said before walking away then he stopped at the door frame turned and smirked at me then looked at percy and said "Well you WERE looking good that day Jackson." then he disappeared.

"What!?!" Percy said turning to me with confused look on his face like he was solving 253/13

"What in the name of hell he just said" he said looking at me, 

"No idea" we were both looking at the door neither of saying or processing what just happened.

Sooooooo????????????? Don't worry next chapter id coming up.

EXCELSIOR.