Alternate Ending 1- Part 2

*Ding Ding*

Oikawa walked toward Iwa...

Taking his sweet time. As he always does!

However.

This time Iwa wasn't annoyed, or mad.

He was tearing up.

"I Do!"

"YOU MAY NOW KISS THE HUSBAN-"

The pastor didn't have enough time to finish his sentence before the impatient couple locked lips, sealing the deal.

Everyone clapped as the team started to cry... With Kunimi wiping off Matsukawas singular tear, and Kindaichi balling his eyes out on Yabaha's shoulder. Everyone was beyond happy for the pair!

except for Kyōtani Kentarō.
(but he was happy on the inside!)

"Congrats Oikawa, Here is your present. Tendon thought it would most fit the occasion."

Oikawa linked arms with Iwa and accepted the present. They have been accepting presents for a while, but were so happy they couldn't get upset.

They finally got married.

It had been 5 years after high school and they decided to get married on the anniversary of that fateful day.

They served Milk bread as a snack, and as if Oikawa didn't already love it. He loved it even more, claiming it "brought them together. And save his life." Iwa called him a dumbass, but he secretly thought the same thing.

They owed everything... to milk bread.

Soon enough the wedding ended, and everyone started to head home.

As did Iwa and Oikawa.

They were both EXTREMELY tired, and the long, busy day had caught up to them. However before they could sleep, Oikawa insisted on opening a few presents from their closest friends.

Suga and Daichi got them "Mr. and Mr. Mugs!"

Kageyama and Hinata gave them a... volleyball?
With a little note explaining that "this volleyball was one, of the many, that Iwa threw at Oikawa's head."
Iwa snickered ad Oikawa pouted, crossing his arms and looking away. So Iwa pulled his dumbass on his lap, as they continue looked through presents.

Kiyoko and Yachi got them a resort/spa reservation

And Noya and Ashai got them a framed photo of everyone at a training camp they atteneded. Noya painted the frame and Ashai wrote in calligraphy "We all saw this coming..." with a little boat in the corner.

everyone shipped jt-

Then the last present they decided to open was the present Tendou and Ushijima gave them, before that they had to leave. (They needed to get on a train to Tokoyo)

"Huh... it's kinda small. IS IT A RING?!" Oikawa exclaimed shaking the small box, thinking of the many things it could be.

"Well.. open it and find out! .. dumbass..." Iwa retorted.

Oikawa sharply exhaled and started to pour again. Some people thought that since there were, yaknow, getting married, Iwa would be nicer and sweeter to Oikawa.

However, they were very wrong.

In fact he took this as an opportunity to bully Oikawa for life. And Oikawa could do nothing to counter it! Besides maybe make him sleep on the couch.
(Knowing Oikawa, he would go sleep with him on the couch cause he misses his cuddles 😪)

"Oh~ Whats this~"

Iwa looked over Oikawa's shoulder to see...

"Condoms?" Iwa asked.

"Yes... and I intend to use them" he said looked over his shoulder and winking at Iwa.

Iwa knew what this meant.

He initially didn't plan on doing anything on their wedding night, for they were both really tired. But this seemed like a sign from the Gods. And with that a sudden rush of energy hit him.

Iwa flipped over so he was now on top of Oikawa.

"I don't think we are gonna need these" he said with a smirk, as he threw the box across the room.

Oikawa's face fell and he looked at the box fly...

He was gonna be in for a long night.

—————————-

YALL!!
SORRY I TOOK TO LONG TO UPDATE THIS-

i've been working on the Kenma x Kuroo series and started to think about a new Wattpad story I wanna write.

I have way too many ideas.

Like a few for Haikyuu and few for just a teen romance angst. Using my own characters!

So stay tuned!

KEEP IN MIND THIS ISNT OVER YET-

LOVE YALL SOOOO MUCH <3

Hope you liked this ending, and that it cured your sadness I (apparently) inflicted from before!

STAY SAFE, DRINK WATER!!