Chapter 87

"Who's your date?" Blaise had asked after Potions were done, a dashing smile on his lips and I rose a brow at him for the sudden happiness that he was radiating.

         "No one, I was going to ask you actually." I said shrugging.

         "Good thing you didn't ask me any sooner," he chuckled and I looked at him with a bewildered expression, "Oh please Lilith, you know I can't say no when it comes to you." I gave him a cheeky smile.

          "I assume that Agape is your date for Slughorn's Christmas Party?" I asked and he nodded, a sincere goofy smile plastered on his face as if he had won the lottery. Sadly, he didn't won the girl. It was obvious but Blaise was pretending to be blind.

          "Yes, Renee said yes." He said saying her real name, then turned to look at me, "Are you sure you're going alone? You know you can bring Draco." he asked with furrowed brows and I shrugged.

          "I don't need a date for the party, and do you think Draco at the party would be wise?" I said sharply looking at him with glaring eyes and he shook his head immediately, "I am an independent woman." I said chuckling, thrusting my face upwards as a joke, and he hung his arm over me.

          "Yes you are." He chuckled along with me.

          "Do you really need to go?" Draco pouted as he combed my hair. He had insisted to do it for me. I sighed for the nth time, he had asked this question a couple of times already that my ears were tired of listening to it.

         "Draco, me and Blaise needs to." I said as I put eyeliner, blinking as I felt tickled, shuddering inwardly. "Besides, I will come back to you after this party." I said looking through him at the mirror.

         "Promise?" he said dropping the brush at the side. I nodded smiling,

         "Promise."

         "You look ravishing, baby." Draco complimented as I wore a simple green dress and black heels, I looked at myself at the mirror one more time and smiled to it as it was a habit for me to do that if I cross paths with a mirror. His eyes full of hunger as I stared at him through the mirror.

         "I would love to see you without that dress." He said, his voice low, and I widened my eyes looking away, gulping, clearing my throat.

         "Why thank you." I chuckled ignoring what he said about me without the dress, checking my face again. "I have a bad feeling that something will happen tonight." I said and Draco had a confused expression.

         "What do you think will happen?" he asked and I just shrugged,

         "It's just a feeling anyways." I said smiling at him as our lips interlocked, his mouth against mine and prayed that my lipstick wouldn't smudge. Then the kiss grew deeper and then it had come to my senses that we had a party to attend.

          "Draco, you'll smudge my lipstick." I said chuckling while he just rolled his eyes as I pushed him away gently wiping the corners of my lips where the lipstick had already smudged.

          "You look fine either way." He said and I smacked him playfully in the arm. Blaise coughed as he dusts his sleeves and proceeded to brush the non-existent creases on his beautiful pressed suits, it was similar to Draco's. It was a suit that only purebloods like us can afford.

          "You're going to repair the cabinet again tonight right, how is it going anyways?" I asked looking at Draco, who glanced at me while holding his wand,