Untitled Part 16

<<>>

i woke up feeling strong arms around me. i looked up and saw justins eyes open. "morning beautiful" he said "morning handsome" i giggled and gave him a kiss. "i need to get up" i say "nooo come codle" "i cant i want to start a youtube chanle and i need to set that all up today" "you only need your phone" he said "no you need a camera a light a tripod ect.." i told him "when are you getting it?" "i need to go to the shop" i replied. right then my phone started to ring. i looked at the ID and it was kian (from o2l).

k-kian c-charlotte

c-whats up

k-WE ARE COMING TO VIST YOU GUYS FOR 2 MONTHS

i screamed and justin looked at me weired

c- OMG when are you getting here

k- about noon

c-hey i am starting a youtube chanle could you help me

k-sure see you soon

c-yeh i will pick you up at noon.

i looked at justin. "that was kian from o2l they are some of my best/only friends but they moved away a couple of years ago and they are coming to vist. i need to book a hotel room"i say in a rush. "hey hey babe they can stay here its nothing" "realy" "realy" i ran up to justin and gave him the biggest hug and kiss ever. "ok i need to go buy the equitment" i say "hurry up and get dressed then" "ok"

after getting ready we went to go buy the things and it was manic there where lots of beliebers evreywhere whe had to leg it out of there. and then it was time to get the boys. after about a 30 minute ride we got to the airport. we looked around for a bit when i heard conner say "ugg i miss tumblr there was no wifi on the plain" i ran over to the direction they where in and screamed "MY BOYZZ" they turned there head my way and came running up to me. "CHARLOTTE" after giving them all a big hug i fogot justin was there. "oh and boys this is justin. kian went mad "yeh he was a bit of a belieber to "no kidding" "oi we all are" trevour says. "so how do you guys know each other then." justin asked "my step-dads best friends son is jc. yeh we had to hide when they got drunck or high together" i said "MACDONALDS2 all pf the boys all screamed even justin looking at the food cout. im so happy....