im sorry Part 82

charlottes pov

i slowly opened my eyes and looked at my room everything was white and nurses walking about. i heard an annoying beeping sound and then thought about everything that happend. i look to my right and see justin there looking down crying and looked like he hadnt sleept for days. i also saw he looked scarly thin "babe" i mumble and he looked up and i started crying at the form he was in. he was crying had red eyes a cut along his cheak from the crash and was very unhappy. he smiled when he saw me. "omg charlotte im so sorry" he says hugging me tightly but gently. i go to take the breathing mask of to kiss him but justin stops me "babe you need that" he said. i decided not to listin to him and took it of anyway. "im so sorry justin" i say "if it wasnt for me we would both be fine" i look down. "its not your fault babe im just happy your ok" he said "but you dont look ok, when did u last eat" i ask "about 5 days ago when i woke up" he said and i amedietly got worried "what! 5 days i demand u go and get food now!" i say he sighs and says "i want to be with you" "well you can just go and get macdonalds for both of us i dont want this food anyways" i say and he chuckles and nods "im sorry princes about the crash" he says before walking out. 5 mins later everyone else came in wich was o2l gang, pattie, scooter ect this lot were my family. the nurse came and checked me over as well.

about half an hour later justin came in with the macdonalds and handed me my bag i smiled and thanked him " seeing you like this has been killin me" justin says after eating "i know" i say "what do you mean" and i explain everyhting that happend with my bro and that and by the end we were both in tears. "im sorry" we both say at the same time. justin kisses me and then says "who knew" very cheasly causing me to smile "Who knew" i relpied

THE END

a new book will be coming soon and a lot more improved than this one but first im going togo through and edit it. peace, love, rubber gloves x