Untitled Part 52

<<<<<..>>>>>>>>

today is the #bieberroastand im excited to see what they are going to say. right now im in my dressing room getting my hair done when i see charlotte come and give me a kiss on the check. i smile for ear to ear " your hair is done now mr bieber" the hairdresser says "thank you. now charlotte i think i might need another kiss for good luck" i chuckle "Well we will have to give mr bieber what he wants since he is about to get roasted" she goes in to kiss my check but i move it and smash my lips onto hers.we made out for a bit when i was called on stage "good luck babe. i will see u after have fun and remeber its all just a joke" i went out and they made a couple jokes like "people are pointing at you alot latley, mostly just lesbins saying how they want there hair cut" and a few others but then snoop dog came up and he was high (i dont now if he was cause i dont know much about him and no offence to him. i like him but this is just for the story) he said "i dont know why you decide to fuck around with this ugly charlotte girl she just wants money" he laughed and took a puff of smoke. i stood up took a breath and said "listin you are her to roast me NOT my girlfriend who i love very much" i say bowling my fist "sorry dog u dont normal get this hipped up "yeh well i love her a lot and she means everything to me and calling her ugly is so sick because its not true she is so beautiful and amaing and she means everything to me" i say and sit down. we went back to normal and then i spoke and it was over. i went of stage and charlotte came running up to me hugged me tight and whisperd "thank you" into my neck while i spun her round "its all true you are the moast beautiful person ever" i whisper back " i love you" " i love you more" i sat before giving her a kiss "who knew" she giggled "who knew"