Untitled Part 35

<<<>>

THE NEXT DAY

i have been a bit down since yesterday but justin has been making me very happy with little things like this morning he made me breckfast in bed. justin has told us all that we are going to a waterpark today it will be the o2l boys selena demi miley and megan. justins parents had to go home yesterday for some family emergency but told justin to stay here i thought it was a bit weird but its not my place to say anything. i put my hair into a messy bun put on waterproof makeup and my bikni witch was light pink strapless with a bow in the middle and light pink bottoms i put some shorts and a tank top over it and got my beach bag and went downstairs.

we all got in the car and justin whisperd in my ear "by the way you look beautiful like always" i smiled and said "thanks babe" and kissed his lips. once we arrived knowone was there and justin said " oh yeh i rented this place for just us" evreyone ran off and left me and justin standing there. i pulled him over to one of the most step slides and said "come on" "are you sure it looks big" justin said "aww is justin scared" i say and he blushed saying "no way im just making sure your ok" he said trying to be brave"well im fine so come on" we got on and i went first. once i got down i looked up and saw justin was scared so i shouted "dont worry babe its realy fun i will give u a kiss if you do it" before i could step back he jumped on and slide down it like there was a bomb at the top. i giggled "well someone wants a kiss" i giggle and so did he aww his giggle is so cute "well what can i say" he laughed i gave him a quick peck and ran off knowing he hated small kisses. he ran after me but i led him to a slide that was for two and looked amazing half was in the dark and half was out and it was tall but not steep and was a long ride. he caught me and said "that wasnt a kiss" he done a puppy dog face. i giggled and kissed him for a minute and then pulled away from him and said "lets go on here its for two.

when we got to the top we saw that demi and kian were going down together and they looked very friendly. i told justin and said "look like them to are together" i said pointing to demi and kian.we got on the ride and had a great time. after going on some more rides we went and got hotdogs and sat down together.after we had eaten we went on the lazy river and had a great time. we then went on a couples ride witch was inside a room on a water trail and it had hearts all around and it was very romantic. we shared a loving kiss before getting out of the ride. "hey justin"i say once we got out "yeh" he said "you know i have a youtube chanel people are asking if we can do the couple tag will you please do that with me" i say flicking my eyelashes. "how can i say no to that face"he said making me laugh. this will be one fun vid