Untitled Part 23

<<<<>>>

i walked out to see the joks trying to beat up the boys asnd a lot od blood and the head chearleader on top of charlotte trying to slap her but charlotte resisted.

after a little while of fighting kenny and some others showed up but the head jok said to charlotte when i was behind him "hey babe want to come to my place i can treat you way better than he treats you" i got very angry but charlotte looked at me and i could tell that in her eyes she new what she was doing

"yes i bet you can i will leave him for you"she said looking at him and pulling him closer and putting one leg in his legs. i new she was acting tho. "yes babe" he said grabbing her ass. i tried to keep my cool.

then charlottes knee jearked up crushing his dick hard and slapping his face. "you bitch" he said getiing closer. i new that this was mine and kennys time to help so we pulled him out of the door and locked it

<<<>>

wow i cant believe i just did that. "wow babe you got some skills" said justin "im so so sorry ustin i will go get my things" i say heading upstairs "wait why are you getting your things" said justin "well after all the trouble i caused you im leaving you in peace" i say "charlotte im not leaving you any time soon i love you" he said coming over to me i touched his brusied and bloody face "look at you we need to clean you up i love you" i say dragging him to the kitchen ehile evreyone else flowed behind. i started cleaning up all the boys faces and started to tear up "why are you crying" jc asked and justin turned his head "look what i have done to you all. all i do is go around hurting people when nobody needs me anyway im sorry" i say running up to the bedroom and locking myself in there and i grabbed something i never thought i would use again my blade.........