Chapter 26

"Nicolette Unnie?" Athanasia looked at the thing that appeared before me. EEk! I didn't think athanasia would be able to see it!

    "It says..." She focused deeply on it, "Is this english?" 

     I nodded furiously. 

"Good thing I studied this in Korea..." She muttered as she read on. 

"It says you aren't permitted to say it..." She thought for a moment, "...Nicolette unnie you shouldn't try and say it, why don't you try and write it instead?" 

    I nodded before snatching pen and paper and starting to write, unfortunately.. I was halfway through writing 'dont' when my pen refused to touch the paper no matter how hard I tried to push the pen down. 

     Athanasia looked baffled and I can't say I wasn't either... 

       There was a physical force stopping me from telling every detail to Athanasia... But that remained to be unknown... 

"Unnie, without this information we won't be able to stop the event where Papa loses his memories..." Athanasia said bleakly, "We'll have to just try and come up with countermeasures until we can find a way to prevent it or cure papa after the fact." 

      "I agree we should go in that direction..." 

        "We should plan the escape to take place before Claude's birthday." 

         "Why at that time? Is it when he loses his memory." 

          I opened my mouth but nothing came out again. Athanasia nodded realizing it was another thing I couldn't say. 

           "Okay, we'll start the escape just before papa's birthday..." She looked down at the table expressionless. I wish I had the ability to read your mind. Then no matter what I'd understand your feelings rather than just try and guess them. I wish you'd talk to people more instead of hiding all your feelings inside and handling them independently. People care about you, when will you realize that? What was I thinking about... 

          "Athanasia, it's about time I go." I said as I got up from the floor which we were both sitting on. Why did we choose to sit on the floor instead of the sofas I have no idea. Athanasia looked up at me. 

          "Ah- Unnie, thank you for today and for telling me these things," Athanasia said rather weakly, "I'd like it if you'd come tomorrow as well." 

           "Of course I will, I'll see you tomorrow, Athanasia," I said. 

            "Goodbye, Unnie." 

            As I was walking towards the door, I stopped dead in my tracks. I turned around my head swiftly. 

              Athanasia was looking down at the table blankly again. I narrowed my eyes, obviously, she has a lot to think about... 

        "Athanasia." I called. 

       She looked at me. 

       "You're not alone. I'm on your side." 

__________________________________

     I just came back from the palace to the mansion when I saw Nacho. 

        "things are about to get very interesting." Nacho said smiling. 

       "Don't act cocky when you're still a bird," I yelled, "and aren't you supposed to be helping me not smiling in the corner!" I hit his small bird brain. 

        "Isn't this animal abuse?" 

        "Oh so now you act like an animal ?"