Chapter 3

It was a wonderfully bright summer day. The wind blew through my silvery-white hair. 

      Today, was the picnic with Jaqueline. 

       "NIcolette!" JAcqueline yelled. "Hello, Jaqueline." I responded. 

      "Why don't you Call me Xaquy, Nicolette? Am I in trouble???" She looked worried. 

"No, I just wanted to call you jAquElInE" I replied. She laughed a bit before we kept on walking. 

When we reached the picnic site, I saw a young girl with straight black hair and light yellow eyes. Wait I thought there was going to be a boy joining us?? 

      "Adrienne!" JAcky yelled as she tried to leaped onto the girls neck. She promptly teleported behind her and said, "Yeah yeah sit down-" Jacky promptly fell on the floor, "AHH! Adreinne!" 

    When she spotted me she smiled, "Morning, Nico." 

Nico? who dat? Ohhh it's a nickname. "Good morning Adrienne." I replied as I sat down on the picnic blanket. Adrienne Opened the picnic basket and grabbed some cake. She then bit it. I stared at her. For some reason, I just noticed. Adrienne is obviously ultra pretty. I mean Jacky's pretty pretty too, but Adrienne could almost reach the me level of pretty. 

      Her yellow eyes were like shining gold blocks to it's entirety and her long, straight black hair that flowed around easily made her shine even more magnificent. 

      "OH man this is delicious, who made this?" JAcky yelled. "I made it with magic," Adrienne said. 

       "Oh, you're so good at cooking, Adrienne." I compliemented her. "Thanks! I made it with magic," She replied. 

Yeah, I get it.

"NIcolette." A voice came from behind me. IT's claude. NO one else has that dreamy voice! I quickly turned my head around to look at him. He was walking quickly towards me. 

HIs face looked angry. 

"HUh?!" I yelled as he came towards me

         "Where were you?!" He yelled as he grabbed my hands, crouching down to reach my level. He looked desperate. 

"YOu said it! You said, you wouldn't leave me! Then why-" He yelled, his face staring at the ground as he kept holding onto me

       MY eyes were wide. Ahhh. He's so hot. 

"Um, today is my off day." I replied. 

He looked at me a bit dumbfounded before slowly letting me go. My friends stared in shock at such a sight. Could it be he's gotten attached to me because of yesterday? 

      I feel special lololololilolo losers- 

"I'm going." Claude said before standing up and starting to leave, felix in tow. What?! Wait don't leeeeeaaaavvvveee!!! 

  He suddenly stopped where he was, and turned his head towards me in silence. 

A gentle summer wind blew my and his hair through the air. 

      "You better not be late tomorrow." He said before turning his head forward and walking away. 

I blushed at the sentiment. THAT MEANS HE WANTS ME TO BE THERE. AHHHH LET ME JUST GO ALREADY!!! 

         "Eh, eh, eh? LOl could his majesty be in love with our nicolette?" JAcky teased me. I blushed at the thought. I don't know but DAMN would that be a great if he did. 

"How can his majesty be so clingy towards you?" Adrienne asked me. She seemed troubled as she thought about it in confusion. I smiled unsure how to reply. 

       "Well, That's because  Adrienne doesn't get love at all! Since you're always stuck in that magician tower or something!" JAcky yelled. 

Adrienne looked offended. "It's my job, Stoooooooop." 

          I chuckled along with them and mainly had a nice outing with them. After we finished up the picnic, we all went for a walk around town and then we parted ways. 

      Today was really fun! Claude even visited me. I stared at the blue Broche I bought while we were out. We decided to get matching broches with different colors. Adrienne got Yellow, Jacky got red and I got jeweled cerulean blue..  

IT looks just like Claude's eyes! 

I squirmed around my bedsheets. AHHHHHHH claude's eyes! JAcky even noticed and started teasing me about it though.