Part 5:- Google won't know....

Börja om från början

Manik:-" Ok mom!!!  But why this sudden plan??"

Cabir:-" Are janemaan!!! It's been long we have had our time, so just isliye you see!!!"

Manik:-" Acha with everyone around, we are going to have our time ha??"

Cabir:-" Are sweetheart!! You don't worry I will sneak you out!!"

Manik::" I am definitely staying away from you!!"

Neyo:-" Acha Manik, that school friend of yours, what was her name???" Neyo says acting innocent!!

But Raj was excited:-" Nandini!!"

Manik:-" How do you know dad, you toh dint meet her yesterday???"

Cabir also replies being in his own thoughts:-" That's the whole problem!!"

Manik:-" What??!"

Neyo:-" Ignore them!!! Ya so Nandini, invite her also today!!! Nice girl she is!!!"

Manik:-" What's cooking??? Why is Nandini being invited???"

Cabir:-" Are janemaan!!! Mukti wants to meet her!! Remember her house renovation???"

Manik:-" But they are going to meet next week for this??"

Neyo in Raj's ears:-" Are you sure he is a businessman, I doubt him to be ACP pradhyuman!!!"

Cabir:-" Are it would be better na if they know each other!!"

    Before Manik could question more, he receives a call from Mr. Oberoi and so he leaves assuring his mom to let Nandini know about the invitation!!!

Cabir:-" Ufffff!!! I am telling you both, your son is in a wrong profession, he should be in CID!!!"

Raj:-" Are but tell me why are we hiding it from him??? Lets go and ask him only na directly!!!"

Neyo:-" Cabir, love school standard playgroup, fill the form Raj Malhotra needs to be admitted!!!"

Raj:-" What???"

Cabir:-" Are uncle, you guyz have produced the 8th wonder of the world, you know this na???"

Neyo:-" He has rejected 16 alliances, you know na??? But for nanadini, he has a soft corner, it seems!!!"

Cabir:-" Exactly, we need to know their relationship status before moving ahead!!!"

Neyo:-" Exactly!!! Yesterday toh they became Manik and Nandini from Being Mr. Malhotra and Ms. Murthy!!! That was so irritating!!"

Cabir:-" I know, they were impossible!! Chalo I will inform the gang, see you tonight!!!"

          Meanwhile manik and Nandini both reached Oberoi hotels for their meeting!!!

Manik:-" Good morning Nandini!!!"

Nandini:-" Happy morning Manik!!!"

        The morning was definitely good and happy for both of them, which clearly could be seen on their faces!!!

Manik:-" So all set???"