Part 20:- Spill the beans

Hello friends,

How is everyone!!!

So today is the special day for manan fans isn't it???

A Manan movie is out there...a movie on a pair who made many beleive in love, a jodi that has this great fandom that Even after 7 long years of show being aired yet this fandom rules many social platforms be insta, be Wattpad, be it Twitter etc etc!!!!

So how many of you'll have already watched the movie, do share your reviews!!!

Today being the special day I had to come up with an update!! Though this is just the filler update for the next one which is going to be a great one, but yet an update is an update, isn't it??? And one update had to come  on this special day!!!!

So today's update for the Manan movie!!!

Let's begin.....

Manik:-" Because, it's just now that I got to knew, that MY CRUSH HAD A CRUSH ON ME!!!"      

Listening to manik, nandini was shocked would be an understatement. she never thought that a guy like manik, a complete extrovert could fall for an introvert like her!!!

           'Heart'- an organ in the body which is on the left side, but is always right!!! Is this just a saying or is it a myth??? Well it's the feeling in that heart which makes the saying a belief or a myth!!! Nandini and manik both their hearts always knew that they felt for each other, their feelings are strong, but then the same stupid heart also denied the same fact that it beleived on, hence both of them never showed the courage to express what they felt. Fear always overpowered their feelings. But at the end of the day its fear and it can never win and hence today manik and nandini were finally MANAN!!!!

Manik:-" What?? Why are you so shocked???"

Nandini:-"How??? When?? Why???"

Manik:-" When I don't know, but since school!! How also I don't know, it was just a feeling, but a pretty strong one!!! I was attracted towards you back then, and about your question of why, you answer why not????"

Nandini:-" Why would the handsome hunk fall for this stupid nerd, when he had almost all the best options???"

Manik:-" You are right I may have had the best options, but you were never an option, you were an obvious feeling!!! Princess you were never a nerd, it's just you were different!! You were simple, sweet but yet a strong and independent one!! You never needed attention, not did you give any attention!! You never interfered in anyone's matter, but you also never took any shit from anyone!!! There were many things to get impressed princess and trust me you set the standards so high, that in all these years also no one could ever match your level!!!"

      Nandini blushes at this and snuggles more into manik. He also smiles at her innocence and embraces her more close to his heart!!!

Manik:-" Now you tell me why me???"

Nandini:- "Manik, any girl can answer this why you!! Come on manik, any girl can fall for you!!!"

Manik:-" I don't want a y girl to answer this, i want my girl to answer this!!!"

     Saying this they both share an eyelock.

Nandini:-" This is the reason, your eyes!!! They are very pure manik. They speak volumes!! Manik you were out there hot, handsome everyone's favourite, but along with all this you are pure and humble!!! You don't fake your personality, you are what you are!!! Even if you are wrong you accept it!! You were always famous, but yet simple and down to earth. You respected everyone and the best part was your friendship. You can go to any extent for your friends!! I also always thought that why only manik, I also have a heart, why in these many years no one could ever reach the place which manik has in my heart!!! But i had no answers to this!! No one is ever perfect manik, but you  were the vision of imperfect man with the perception of perfectness!!! You were everything, that a girl could ever desire manik. It's just that I am the lucky one, to have you!!!"