eleven; hope

A U R O R A

"Boy you give me feelings, never felt before. I'm making it obvious by knocking at your door"

. . .

It has been a week since our trip to college. A week of self-loathing.

Every time I'd masturbate, I'd curse at myself since if I had some balls – excuse me, breasts – last week, Riccardo would've been the one pleasuring me if I had kissed him.

Depending on how the kiss would've turned out, that is. And now I'll never know.

I have been helping him, giving him good arguments to win the case. We've been spending a lot of hours in his office, but sadly another friend of his managed to show up in the middle of the week, distracting Riccardo.

We have been working constantly, not giving me the time to continue casting my spell on Riccardo. Not that that has been working, since I chickened out when I had the chance to kiss him.

But still, I felt useful while helping him, and he gave me nods of approval every time.

I'm done with showering after my work-out when I walk into the living room, to see dad on his phone and his son copying his actions.

I hear some rustling in the kitchen, indicating that mom is washing the dishes. I'm dressed in my comfortable robe, which is a tad bit too big for me and so incredibly soft, making it feel like I'm being hugged by a giant teddy bear.

My hair is wrapped up in a towel after I put some oil in it and my face is taken care of. With a pair of soft foot flops adorning my feet, I plop down next to dad on the couch.

I hear the water stop running in the kitchen, which means that mom is probably done with the dishes and will be joining us soon.

"Where are my boys?"

"In here!" both dad and Nicholas yell back enthusiastically, before giving each other a look.

"Grow up," dad scoffs while scratching the back of his neck. I have to refrain a chuckle from escaping my lips.

She walks into the living room, already dressed in her silky pajamas. She takes a seat on the other side of dad and cuddles up to him, laying her head on top of his chest while letting out a breath in relief.

"How is everything going with Riccardo, dear?" mom asks me. "It's going well. This case is harder than the last one since there's nothing to prove this man's innocence. So, it's Riccardo's word against the other."

"Knowing him, he'll ace it," dad says, fully convinced. "I think so as well," mom agrees. Elena walks into the room with a bowl of ice-cream in her hands. Setting herself down next do Nicolas, she starts to type away on her phone while taking a bite of the sweetness now and then.

Mom and dad start talking to each other, about how their day went and what they did today. "I went to grab a coffee and the man behind the counter at the shop was so rude to me," mom pouts.

"Which shop was it? I'll have him fired."

Mom and I both chuckle at dad's antics. "There's no need for that. I'm sure he just had a bad day," she reassures dad.

"I don't want anyone mistreating my girls," dad says. Right when I stand up, the doorbell rings.

"Aurora, could you go get it?" dad asks. I scoff and raise a brow at him.

"Dressed like this? Bye."

Shaking my head in disbelief, I walk into the kitchen and hear dad stand up from behind me to walk towards the hall. I prepare myself a hot tea and grab a tray of cookies to bring with me to the living room.