thirty-four; petty

A U R O R A

"I'ma scream and shout for what I love, passionate but I don't give no fucks. I admit that I'm a lil' messed up, but I can hide it when I'm all dressed up."

. . .

"I, Aurora, Goddess of Dawn," I begin and giggle when Riccardo pushes my head into the pillow.

"Shut the fuck up," he chuckles. I pout and sit up.

"It's true! I am the goddess of dawn," I smirk and spread my arms. "You look like one," he replies as he lets his eyes wander.

"As I was saying; I, Aurora, Goddess of dawn..."

I flick Riccardo off as he rolls his eyes and I continue, "hereby announce that I want to stay in Canada for another while."

Riccardo lifts his hand and brushes my cheek, letting his eyes go over my face. "We need to get back, baby," he says and stands up, pulling me with him.

I wrap my legs and arms around him and pout. "I wanna stay," I whine.

"I know, monkey," he replies and slaps my ass.

We order room service and lay on the couch, while he's playing with the ends of my hair and I'm watching something on my laptop.

"They look like they're in pain," Riccardo murmurs as he watched Edward and Bella kiss. I giggle.

"The acting isn't that good," I agree, "and yet I can't stop watching the films."

"Glad I never did," Riccardo retorts.

I furrow my eyebrows. "It's pretty romantic, you know! They get to live eternally in the end. What a life that must be," I whisper.

"I'd grow bored as fuck," he chuckles into my ear, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine.

"You're no fun," I pout. "It's supposed to melt your heart."

"Good thing I don't have one," he smirks.

I slap him on the chest and ruffle up his hair to annoy him. Soon, a knock sounds on the door and Riccardo gets up to open it, letting in the room service and thanking them once they leave.

"I'm starving," I sigh once I get a plate. I feel two arms wrap themselves around my waist from behind me, making a blush cover my cheeks.

I take some food and seat myself behind the coffee table, watching him do the same. "Will you go back to tutoring me once we're back in San Francisco?" I ask, licking some olive oil from my lips.

"Only if you want me to," he answers with a glint in his eyes. "You better," I huff playfully.

By the time we're finished eating, Riccardo goes to set our plates away and goes into the bathroom to wash his hands.

His phone lights up on the table, and I read the message before I can even stop myself.

Carla; Hey baby, I just got back from Milan and will be in San Francisco in town in two days. Got a surprise for you xx

Nausea fills me and a dark feeling takes over me. I quickly delete the notification and stand up, walking into the bathroom as well and wrapping my arms around Riccardo, pressing my lips against his back.

When he turns around, I take a step back and undo his shirt, letting him gaze upon my naked breasts.

He bites his lower lip and walks over toward me, planting his hands on my ass and lifting me, walking us into the bedroom and throwing me on the bed.