sixty-eight; anger

A U R O R A

"Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see."

. . .

The next morning, I wake up to the sound of the shower running and find the place next to mine empty.

Getting up, I head for the bathroom and immediately brush my teeth, looking up and catching a glimpse of Riccardo's naked body through the fogged-up glass.

Then my eyes move to my reflection, and my heart skips a beat when I see the marks he left on my body.

There are some faint fingerprints on my neck, hickeys on my neck and collarbones, and then some bruises around my thighs and hips.

I freshen up and throw some cold water in my face, right when Riccardo exits the shower stall. I can't stop my eyes and let them trail down his body, biting my lip to stop a grin from coming on my face.

"Good morning," he rasps out, quickly drying himself with a towel before wrapping his damp arms around me, pulling me in for a kiss.

I lean up, wrapping my arms around his neck, and deepen the kiss, feeling his length hardening against my stomach.

I whimper and move up and down, rubbing it against my belly, making Riccardo plant his hands on my sides and groan.

I part my lips against his mouth, feeling myself getting worked up. But before I can do anything more, Riccardo flips me around so I'm facing the mirror.

He presses my body against his, his hands roaming it. I'm only dressed in a pair of panties since that was the only thing I bothered to put on when falling asleep.

His hand brushes over my taut skin, going down to my thighs and back up to my stomach.

I turn my head to kiss him, but he shakes his head.

"Eyes on the mirror," he orders, and I do exactly that.

He moves my hair to one side and trails his hand down my back, to my ass. My eyes are focused on the hand that appears between my legs from behind me, pressing against my clothed sex.

His fingers slide forward, pressing against my clit before moving in between my wet lips. He slaps my clit once through my panties. Then twice.

My knees buckle and I let a moan slip out.

With a dry throat, I watch how his fingers keep on working on me, finding my entrance and only going so far as he can to push in through the panties.

I'm pretty sure they are drenched by now.

His other hand, slides into my panties, meeting my bare flesh and sliding through my slick folds. The wet sound of his fingers coming in contact with me fills the room, and it turns me on even more.

He rubs his fingers up and down, connecting with my clit before collecting more moisture. I throw my head back and moan, moving my hips against his hand as his other hand grasps my breast, squeezing harshly.

I gasp loudly when he enters two long fingers into me, caressing my walls, withdrawing and thrusting in again.

My hand reaches behind me, and I find his hard cock. His breathing starts getting heavier when I grip him, stroking up and down.

My hand works fast, quickly moving up and down, causing Riccardo to pick up the pace with his fingers as well. His thumb is drawing circles around my clit, making my legs tremble and knees buckle.