fifty-eight; starboy

A U R O R A

"You make it look like it's magic. 'Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you. I'm never confused, hey, hey, I'm so used to being used."

. . .

Riccardo carries me as he walks out of the sauna and closes the door behind him. My head is still in the clouds from the orgasm and the kiss that followed afterward.

I can't believe it happened, but I'm so glad it did. It felt so good.

When I sleepily open my eyes, I see that we've entered the shower stalls. Riccardo sets me down on the ground and turns one of the showers on, waiting until the water warms up.

All the while, he has an arm wrapped around me, seemingly not able to let go of me. He then pushes me underneath the showerhead, letting the water cascade down on me and wetting my entire body.

Riccardo pushes me against the wall, caging me in with his tall and broad frame, staring down at me as he puts his leg between mine, making me sit on his thigh again.

He smirks when a little moan escapes me.

"Still wet," he whispers, his thumb tugging on my lower lip as he traces it. I nod and lick my lips, my tongue meeting with his thumb.

He travels his hand south, but it's to wash away his seeds that are still on me, making a bowl out of his hands and washing it all away, while his cock hardens again.

When I'm all clean, he tips my head upwards and slants his lips over mine, kissing me slowly and passionately.

He hoists me up, making me wrap my legs around his hips. I moan into his mouth when he grinds his hips into mine, making me whine and whimper as his cock connects with my pussy.

"How did it feel, baby?" he asks against my lips, taking my lower lip between his teeth and tugging on it.

"Amazing," I whimper and push myself against him. His hands are firmly planted on my ass, holding me with ease against him and pulling me closer as he continues to grind against me.

My breasts are so heavy and sensitive. My hands hold them, and I let out a sigh in relief as I squeeze them the way he would.

"Want to feel me again, Aurora?"

The way he says my name causes a shiver to run up my spine. "Yes," I bring out, kissing his upper lip multiple times, loving doing it.

"Want me to fuck you so hard that you'll feel it all week?" he asks, lovingly tucking a tress of hair behind my ear.

I nod quickly.

A scream tears itself from my lips when Riccardo shoves himself inside of me. My body falls limp between him and the wall as he starts thrusting into me, kissing me.

I arch my back and push against him, moaning and tightening my legs around him, digging the heels of my feet into his ass to make him go deeper.

His hips drive in between my legs, bruising my thighs. He thrust in but doesn't withdraw. Instead, he only draws back an inch and back in, teasing me as his base rubs against my clit.

He circles his hips against mine, over and over again, making my legs tremble.

"Please, please," I beg.

"You're such a filthy girl," he whispers and draws back, slamming all the way in.

I nod and lol my head to the side, exposing my neck where he plants his lips. "You're such a dirty little girl for wanting this," he whispers, his voice raspy and filled with lust.