Evil Saint

Tuesday 9.30 a.m...

Ding dong.........

"Hhhmmmmm........who is that?" Saint woke up from sleep by the door bell, it's more like a disturbance to him.

"Hoooiiiii, I am coming.  Don't break my door bell." The bell was ringing without gap. So Saint got irritated by the person.  He went to open the door as he scolding the person who was outside of the door.

"What the hell you......." Saint thought it was Tommy but when he opened the door he was shocked by the person in front of him and stucked with his words.

"Perth??? What are........." He called the latter's name shockingly.

"P'Saint, are you ok?" Perth hugged Saint as soon as he opened the door and while he asking him why was he here.

"Hey what are you doing? Just let me go." Perth hugged Saint tightly. Saint could tell how Perth relieved when he hugged like this. But he couldn't guess the reason.

"Perth you are hugging me so tight, I couldn't breathe." He said as he patted the latter's shoulder.

"Oh, I am sorry P'. I am just so happy to see you are ok. That's why I hugged you like this." As soon as Saint said he couldn't breathe Perth let go of Saint right away. After the separation of two bodies Saint breathed heavily. 

"Er, by the way what are you doing here?" Saint asked his junior as he yawned.

"Won't you invite me inside the room P'?" Perth said through the relieved smile.

"Inside the room?" But the owner of the room asked reluctantly.

"Hm, can I come in?"

"Hm, alright." Saint accepted with no other option even if he didn't want to.

"Your room is beautiful P'." Perth said as he amused by the the room.

"Hm thanks." But as for Saint , he respond without any reaction while looking at Perth and Perth came closer to Saint and said "just like you." And smiled at him.

But Saint didn't get angry because the line which Perth said recalled the night when Zee said, "this room is cute just like you." So he couldn't contain himself. His heart was pushing him to talk to Zee. But as for the situation right now he can't do that. But he decided to call Zee after go to the campus.

"You didn't tell me what are you doing here." Saint asked as he walked away from Perth.

"Ooh, this morning I called you lots of time. But you didn't pick my call. So I called P'Tommy and he said you are sick that's why you didn't come to college. So I came to see you as fast as I could."

"Tommy said I am sick?" Saint asked in confusion.

"Hmm that's what he said. Why P', you didn't sick?"

"No no, I mean yes I have a severe headache and my body aches by yesterday's works." So he Somehow managed Perth to save Tommy. But at the same time he thought himself you will be a dead meat today Tommy.

"Err, I just remember, you have a class right now no? I know your schedule,  yes you have a class." Saint asked him as he memorized his schedule.

"P', have you had observing over me that much?" So he was trying to flirt with Saint. But he didn't give space to that. He nose cut Perth immediately.

"Perth, did you skip your class again?" He asked with a cold voice like he stared at him angrily.

"Don't look at me like that P', I didn't skip my class, my schedule have change changed so I have free time now." He said casually.