The date

"Thank god the class finally over. Let's heading home and sleep peacefully. " Tommy said excitedly.

"Are you even a human? You always eating and sleeping. Don't you have any life goals?" Saint got irritated by Tommy's excitement.

"Yes I have." tommy said in a funny way.

"Really?? Then tell me your goals."

"My goal is my motto. My motto is do whatever you like. So I am following my motto." Tommy said proudly as he lifted his shirt collar. 

"Then what is it you like?"

"For now I like.......... eating and sleeping hehehehe."

"Ptooey." Saint got irritated and spit his other side.

"Hey pal, don't underestimate my motto." Tommy said.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Don't come near me crying when you fail the exam. " When saint got irritated by his friend his phone buzzed. Saint took his phone from under the table and he was looking at the phone for a while instead of answering the call.

"Hey why are you staring at your phone? Come on pick it up."

"But it's shows just number. Not the contact name. So I wondered who is it."

"You have to pick up the call if you want to know who it is."

"Yeah Okay." Saint answered the phone.

"Hello!" 

There was a deep voice came from the other side of the call. Once he heard the voice he cut the call without any second thought. And he looked so nervous, at the same time he looked happy.

Saint's pov...

Even I didn't saved his number I can tell who is the person behind this deep fruity voice. How can I forget the voice that I always want to hear. But I am so nervous now, I can feel coldness on my hands but at the same time they are numb also. I couldn't say a word. My lips are sealed because of a weird feeling that happening in my heart now.

End of pov.

"Hey, why did you cut the call?" Tommy asked who noticed everything.

"Huh?"

"Who was that? Why did you cut the call?" Tommy asked again.

"It's......... P'....Zee."

"Doc? I thought he wouldn't call. But why didn't you talk to him?"

"What should I talk? I am so nervous. If he asked about last night what will I do?" Saint asked nervously.

"Why are you acting like a K drama female lead? You are also a boy. You have to talk boldly." Tommy gave some advice to Saint.

"You will understand when you are in the situation like me." Saint said annoyingly.

"I will never have a situation like that." Tommy said proudly. 

Zee's pov...

"What?" Jimmy asked Zee when he took the phone from his ear dissapointedly.

"He cut the call."

"What??? Then what did he say?"

"Are you deaf Jimmy? Didn't you pay attention when I said he cut the call? He didn't speak a word. When he heard my voice he cut the call instantly. "

"That's what I always saying when you talk with someone talk slowly and softly. Now look for yourself what you did, he got scared and ran away by your voice." Jimmy  irritated Zee.