Love at first sight

"May I come in?" When they were chatting, Zee came in to the room as he excuse himself.

With that voice the two boys turned to look at the person, Zee and Saint's eyes met.

At the moment their world stopped.  They were looking and lost in their eyes each other. They had no any movement. Only a small grin on the corner of their lips.

"What am I doing here?" Tommy asked annoyingly himself as he staring at the two back and forth.

"Hack hack...." Tommy coughed to wake them up from their own world. With that sound the two lost puppies came in to their senses. "Doc, when will you release us from here? I want to go home. Or else I am going to sleep here. If you two finished your staring competition then wake me up. I don't want to spend here all night. " With that Tommy's sarcastic words they got embarrassed.

Then Zee came to saint who sitting on the bed. His heart beat was suddenly rising. When Zee check Saint's heart beat with his stethoscope he could hear saint's heart also beating fast. Then he immediately took back his stethoscope from Saint's chest. "No worries you can go home. About the blood report you can get tomorrow." Zee said professionally like nothing happened. 

"Thank you doctor." Saint said with his sweet voice and Zee smiled at Saint. After they left the room Zee exhaled a long breath. "Why did his heart beat faster? Did he felt same as me?" Zee thought himself and smiled.

Saint's pov...

"Come, let me hold you." Tommy hold saint with his shoulder.  "It's ok. I can walk by myself." Saint said as he took off Tommy's hand from his shoulder. "No, I don't want you to fall down again. Please don't be stubborn." Tommy walked saint to the car.

"I think you found your one." Tommy said while he drove the car.

"What did you say?" Saint heard crystal clear. But he pretended that he didn't. 

"You heard me." Tommy said with a smirk. "I saw you when you look at that doc dude."

"You are talking nonsense. "

"Aw, I thought you are in to him. You are not? Then ok. I will hit on him. He is quite handsome though." Tommy wanted to make him angry. And he succeeded. 

"What are you saying ah? Don't you dare." Saint looke like a fierce dragon.

"Ho ho , calm down bunny. I know you like him. I won't dare to touch your man." Tommy smiled at saint.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I never seen you like this. If he is good for you I am the happiest person in the world. I want to see you happy." Tommy said affectionately. In fact tommy a bit older than saint (by months) so he thought himself as a big brother.

Saint's room...

"Today I am going to sleep here."

"Why? Don't you have a room. Go to yours and sleep there." Saint push tommy from his back.

"Don't be a child. I"ll sleep here tonight periodt. Come on, go to bed. I'll crash here." Tommy said while pointed at the couch in saint's bedroom.  They went to sleep. 

Next morning...

"Ring ring....." Tommy's phone rang. By that ringtone saint woke up from his sleep. He looked at tommy. He was sleeping like a dead body. He didn't show any movement so saint decided to answer the phone. When he looked at the phone it showed Perth's name. But he didn't want to wake his friend.  So he picked up the phone with no other option.

Perth: hello P' Tommy.  How is P' Saint? Is he alright? Did you gave him his medication? Did he have his breakfast? Tell me P'. Why are you silent?" Perth asked everything in his heart with a sad voice.