"Yes I am. Weren't you her older sister's best friend?" He asked.

"Not anymore. She turned into an annoying bitch." I explained.

"Well Ana is really sweet. You like her right? She's told me stories about Caroline before, she doesn't seem so bad." Will asked.

"Yeah, Ana's just like me actually. And Care, she's just changed a lot. Ignores me, whenever I try to say hi to her, ever since she got a boyfriend." I said bullshitting the whole thing.

"I can see why I went for her and Jack for you then." He said in his own thick Boston accent. "And you're staying away from her sister. I should keep Ana away too."

He believed the whole thing.

"Alright kid get out of here." Jack said shooing him away. "See if Ana liked Bieber last night."

"Bye Lainey." He said with a smile.

Me and Ana together at a wedding? I sure hope I can get Caroline jealous with our double dating!

"Does Caroline know her sister is dating your brother?" I asked him.

"No I don't think so. But I think they're supposed to meet when they get back from Ireland." Jack explained.

"Oh alright." I said.

"Now where were we this morning before my brother so rudely disturbed us?" He asked and dragged me back to his room.

Before we, you know, "started", I noticed that Jack had Care's paintings of me and him up on his wall. She seemed to be everywhere today.

__________________________

(The Next Day. Caroline's Thoughts.)

"Alright do we have everything?" Liam asked.

"I think we do. Got your MacBook Care?" Asked Niall.

"Yeah I've got it right here." I said.

"Uhh Zayn are you driving us?" Liam asked.

"Yeah I can if you want. I think the girls have plans and Harry and Louis are out, so I guess I'm your only choice." He said.

"Alright let's load it all up." I said.

Niall took my duffle out of my hands and started walking away with it.

"Hey, you don't have to do everything for me. I can handle some things." I said yanking on his duffle.

"Where are your tags?" He asked me.

"They're in my bag I'm pretty sure. I usually where them everyday but I didn't want them to get lost." I said getting worried.

Then he dropped the duffles and pulled them out of his pocket. He placed them around my neck. Whenever he had them, you know there was something new.

"When do you even have time to get the engravings done?" I asked him looking at them.

There was a little paw print on one of them and then there was an apple carved into the other.

"For playing Ed on the ukelele and loving him on general, and for my and your's first trip to the US." He explained.

"Why an apple?" I asked.

"We're going to the Big Apple! Come on! New York baby!" He did his best New Yorker accent.

I laughed at him and then took my duffle out to the car. We climbed into Niall's car and drove to the airport in Dublin. The flight was about 7 hours, a little more. I had the wrong information before. And it was from Dublin, to Syracuse, New York, to JFK Airport in NYC. The layover in Syracuse was about four hours so we actually had time to look around there. That would be exciting. We were almost to the airport when the question came up.