The Light Fury

Hiccup remember stoick's words

When hiccup was a kid, Stoick was holding hiccup in his hand and standing in a hill at sunset .

Stoick:"Hiccup,This is berk, son. It's our home. it was the home of your grandparents and their grandparents before them. And it's my job as chief to protect us, Hiccup. And one day when you're all grown up, that job will be passed on to you."

Hiccup:"okay." He said to his father when he came back and looked back at the sunset.

Stoick:"And it's very important, son, because out there, beyond the sunset, lies the home of the dragons."

Hiccup:"Wow!"He said with enthusiasm when he heard the home of Dragons.

Stoick:"Aye, Legend tell of ships that sailed too close to it, only to drop off the edge of the world, never to be seen again. but those sailors who turned back told tales of a great waterfall and dragons guarding the entrance to a Hidden world."

Hiccup:"Whoa."

Stoick:"Not just a nest, Hiccup, but a land from which all dragons come."

Hiccup:"Even Night Furies?" His dad's a little giggled.

Stoick:"Especially night furies."

Hiccup:"Those are scary."

Stoick:"Don't you worry. One day, I'll find the Hidden world and seal it up, so that people and dragons will fight no more."

(Back To Real Hiccup)

Hiccup was standing on the same hill that his father was standing on when he told him about the hidden world. And he look at his village, which was full of dragons. Hiccup thought he'd done what he wanted, he brought a lot of dragons into his village, and he was glad because he could protect them. He had explored many islands until his last trip to Arendelle. He had a lot of friends there, a talking snowman, Olaf, A water horse, Nokk, a Fire Salamander, Bruni,  Sven, Kristoff and Anna. And finally, Elsa, the girl he loved, his life has changed since he met her, He was thinking about her all the time, he loved her more when he saw her or he thought about her second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day.

Then suddenly came toothless behind hiccup and pushed his hand a little to look at him, then hiccup looked at him and he was confused of what he wanted.

Hiccup: What?" Toothless looked at him like he was a puppy and then pointed his head towards his artificial foot. 

Hiccup: Oh, all right. You do know it's not a chew toy, don't you?" Then hiccup took his foot off to play with it

Hiccup: Is this what you want? Oh, do you want this leg? Do you want my leg. Go get it!" Hiccup threw his artificial foot down the hill, and toothless jumped at her fast and grabbed her with his teeth. Hiccup sat on the ground and took out his map and put it on the ground and he continued to look at it. Then all of a sudden his leg came back next to him, and it was full of toothless saliva. He ignored his foot and then looked back at his map. It was filled with lots of islands to explore by hiccup, then he looked to the other kingdom had visited her and it was Arendelle, then he smiled for a moment because he could remember a lot of things have happened with him there. Toothless went back to Hiccup and he was flying because of a lot of air was coming at him.

Hiccup: Getting pretty good at gliding on your on, bud." Then toothless returned to the side of hiccup again, then push his foot towards his map because he wanted to pick it up again. Suddenly he heard the hiccup someone came from behind, then he looked behind him and saw Elsa coming towards him and on her face a big smile. Hiccup smiled and was happy to see her again.